So I was looking through completed Ebay auctions and....

also, if you go to toolhaus.org and input the name, you'll see the bad fb was from 3 years ago, and one was apparently a mistake by the seller, and they later refunded the money

[quote name='Green Card200']How do you search through completed auctions?[/quote] If you search for something then look on the left hand of the page, a little bit down on the page, there is a checkbox that reads "Completed Listings" if you click that then the "Search" box a little below that it will show the completed listings.

[quote name='mguiddy']If you search for something then look on the left hand of the page, a little bit down on the page, there is a checkbox that reads "Completed Listings" if you click that then the "Search" box a little below that it will show the completed listings.[/quote]

Wow I am a noob. Thanks for the help.

[quote name='MrDubbs']also, if you go to toolhaus.org and input the name, you'll see the bad fb was from 3 years ago, and one was apparently a mistake by the seller, and they later refunded the money[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that link dude!!

98.5% feedback does leave me with doubt, considering I got burned from somebody with "100% feedback". :(

Also, I too must give thanks to MrDubbs for that wonderful link. :applause:

bread's done
Back