So, I'm thinking about buying a 360...

SteveDaWonder

CAGiversary!
I'm thinking about checking out a 360, but I have a couple concerns and questions. I want y'alls opinions.

Do the 360s brick as often as you hear? Red ring of death, etc?

Is Microsoft going to announce the next xbox soon? Would it be a waste?

I've got a Wii, and I love it, but I've always been a two-console guy, one being Nintendo.

Should I get a 360?

[quote name='SteveDaWonder']I'm thinking about checking out a 360, but I have a couple concerns and questions. I want y'alls opinions.

Do the 360s brick as often as you hear? Red ring of death, etc?

Is Microsoft going to announce the next xbox soon? Would it be a waste?

I've got a Wii, and I love it, but I've always been a two-console guy, one being Nintendo.

Should I get a 360?[/QUOTE]

1.) Yes

2.) Probably in 2 years, but who knows.

3.) K

4.) It's your money, do what you want.

[quote name='seanr1221']1.) Yes

2.) Probably in 2 years, but who knows.

3.) K

4.) It's your money, do what you want.[/QUOTE]
Pretty much all that needs to be said

If you are concerned about reliability buy an extended warranty. Then again, MS gives a 3 year warranty on all 360 consoles so why even bother with that?

The design problems that caused the issues originally have been fixed, so I wouldn't worry about it.

As for a second console, the 360 is your best bet. It has a wider range of games than the PS3 and has a better online community & marketplace. Wii60 all the way!

1. yes, but you can either send it in to msft, or buy an extended warranty from the store you buy it from

2. It may get announced in 2 years, but I don't think we will see it for at least 3 if not more years.

4. If it has game you are intersted in, then pick it up...I have felt my purchase was justified a long time ago

bread's done
Back