So is anyobdy else going to use Onlive tonight to get a peak?

Calinks

CAGiversary!
Talking about Deus Ex. Want to see what choices people are going to make etc. although I don't really want to see a lot so I don't get spoiled. Maybe I'll watch a few people for 45 minutes or so.

one thing I like doing with Onlive is getting an early look at games that come out on Tuesdays. They usually have their games available at midnight although lately you have not been able to play them unless you purchase them.

What you can do though is watch others play. Does anyone else plan to spectated for a few minutes to see the game in action? I'm interested in seeing some of the early game choice people will make and then doing something different when I get my 360 copy.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Calinks']one thing I like doing with Onlive is getting an early look at games that come out on Tuesdays. They usually have their games available at midnight although lately you have not been able to play them unless you purchase them.

What you can do though is watch others play. Does anyone else plan to spectated for a few minutes to see the game in action? I'm interested in seeing some of the early game choice people will make and then doing something different when I get my 360 copy.[/QUOTE]

uhh.. what game? Deus Ex?

bread's done
Back