So now that we have Chrono Trigger DS...

PawnTakesKing

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Where's my Illusion of Gaia remake? I don't care if it's on Virtual Console or DS...I want to hit stuff with a flute and transform into Freedan and watch Hamlet die all over again.

And take on the hard-ass dungeon after collecting all 50 red jewels.

Nostalgia FTW.

All that pales in comparison to OOT DS. One of the best game ever on best selling console mean $$$ for Nintendo.

[quote name='laaj']All that pales in comparison to OOT DS. One of the best game ever on best selling console mean $$$ for Nintendo.[/QUOTE]

That'd be interesting. Especially if they revamp it a la Super Mario 64 DS.

Though Chrono Trigger is still waaaaaaaaay more important than OOT could ever hope to be. Way.

Glad Square waited to do this on the DS, since the GBA likely wouldn't have been able to handle the audio or the PS1 cinematics.

[quote name='pete5883']Why stop there? Pack it together with Soul Blazer and Terra-fuckin-nigma. It would be the best $30 I've ever spent.[/quote]

Holy crap that would be amazing...but it would be the best $40 you ever spent given it's Squeenix ;)

[quote name='SNAKE EYES EX']Holy crap that would be amazing...but it would be the best $40 you ever spent given it's Squeenix ;)[/QUOTE]
I forgot Enix was a part of Square Enix :hot:

[quote name='sixteenvolt420']I want Earthbound for DS.[/quote]Mother Trilogy DS at E3, bank on it!
Don't.

Secret of Mana with Wi-Fi co-op would rule all, however.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']You spelled "Evermore" wrong.[/quote]

That would be a good one for the DS although I would be just as happy with a virtual console release. Is it just me or did the last part (future) of the game seem a tad bit short.

[quote name='PawnTakesKing']And take on the hard-ass dungeon after collecting all 50 red jewels.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't know about how hard the secret dungeon was :(

I got Illusion of Gaia back when it came out and was one jewel short at the end of the game and as I remember you couldn't go back to previous levels to get any jewels you missed and didn't feel like playing though the whole game again just for this.

[quote name='FOnewearl']
I got Illusion of Gaia back when it came out and was one jewel short at the end of the game and as I remember you couldn't go back to previous levels to get any jewels you missed and didn't feel like playing though the whole game again just for this.[/quote]

Sounds like a terrible game :(

[quote name='dmaul1114']OOT would probably have sucky ass controls just like Mario 64.[/quote]

Controls on Mario 64 wasn't that bad. In any case Mario 64 DS sold millions of copies and not many DS games can say that. OOT DS sales will top Mario 64 DS.

[quote name='laaj']Controls on Mario 64 wasn't that bad. In any case Mario 64 DS sold millions of copies and not many DS games can say that. OOT DS sales will top Mario 64 DS.[/quote]

i doubt i'll bother with oot since i already have it on gamecube.

bread's done
Back