So remember the game in which they got the rockets super fast last night....?

greendj27

CAGiversary!
I wonder if this may have had something to do with it:

New Cheaters??

It looks like someone may have already found some new cheats. Thats just fricking great. The good news is that it sounds like Bungie may have already banned these guys.

[quote name='craven_fiend']The more ironic thing is that all of their games, somehow got played on Burial Mounds. And multiflag on burial mounds?[/QUOTE]

We played some people in a clan match last night who got to the rockets faster than anything we have ever seen on Headlong. We didn't even have a chance to shoot at the person. They were already gone.

I was just thinking that this may have been how they did it, but its just a guess. I also wanted to let people know that there may be some more new cheats out there.

[quote name='greendj27']We played some people in a clan match last night who got to the rockets faster than anything we have ever seen on Headlong. We didn't even have a chance to shoot at the person. They were already gone.

I was just thinking that this may have been how they did it, but its just a guess. I also wanted to let people know that there may be some more new cheats out there.[/QUOTE]

from reading through the threads on bungie, these guys hacked the game in a protest of the accounts being banned, how dumb is that. a few in the thread mentioned the weirdness of their games being attributed to the patch, but i think its just protecting those who cheat/play with cheaters

which rockets are you refering to on headlong as well?

[quote name='craven_fiend']which rockets are you refering to on headlong as well?[/QUOTE]

A CAGtacular clan match.

[quote name='craven_fiend']

which rockets are you refering to on headlong as well?[/QUOTE]

The rockets on top of the defending base. Usually Rocksolidaudio jumps through the teleporter and brute shots the guy trying to pick them up, but the rockets were back inside before he even got there. It was crazy fast shit.

cheaters already, hopefully they will learn its not worth fighting for, as these cheats seem only temporary, from what i read here

[quote name='greendj27']The rockets on top of the defending base. Usually Rocksolidaudio jumps through the teleporter and brute shots the guy trying to pick them up, but the rockets were back inside before he even got there. It was crazy fast shit.[/QUOTE]

i'd say so, normally everyone on d is either inside the lower levels of the base or out back by the vehicles.

Cheaters suck, but the names crack me up for a bunch of geeks that figured out some coding in the game. Looks like we can expect another patch though in the future.

bread's done
Back