So Santa brought my daughter a DS and games..... *please help*

VerbalKint

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
and when she went to open a game from the plastic wrapper, there was no game in the game box. The game was "purchased" brand new from FYE. I don't know if I go to FYE and complain or if I go straight to the game publisher. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

start with going back to FYE but keep in mind you likely will have to really fight it and probably speak with a lot of people to get an exchange or refund. It can be done though.

Why two threads?

Go back to the store. It is the most consumer unfriendly thing to happen, in that I am sure many stores will assume you are full of crap. I got a cd from Walmart without a disc in it one birthday, but my brother returned it and got another, no problem.

Good luck. It shouldn't be a huge deal.

It'll depend mostly on who you talk to or what kind of guy the manager is. It CAN be done easily or it CAN be a real fucking bitch.

I have gotten a few games over the years with no disc inside. Thatprompted me to stop letting my backlog remain sealed. Luckily, the ones that I got ripped off on I opened real soon so I was able to make an exchange. But like people said, this is something that they may give you a real hassle about. I luckily only got a couple of starnge looks of unbelief, but they didn't give me too much trouble in the end. Just explain the situation and you will likely be okay. Good luck.

bread's done
Back