so was there a ps3 price drop at E3?

Kenshindono

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
i didn't really get to watch any of the E3 coverage, i was really busy last week. I was just wondering if there was any announcment of a PS3 pricedrop at it or anything. It still seems to be 300 bucks for a 160gb one on amazon, which is disapointing. I needed to get a new one to replace my old fatty

Other than ps3, any other systems get a price drop or new bundles? I notice the GBA lite droped to 100 bucks (about time, honestly it should be like 80 bucks)

nope to just the ps3 or nope to ps3 and any consoles other than the ds lite?

meh, really wish id got that fucking gamestop coupon last month now. Guess i wont be playing any ps3 games in a while.

Nothing got a price drop. Hell, the biggest price-related news to come out of E3 was the PSVita being $250. I was kinda expecting a 3DS price drop, seeing as how the thing hasn't been selling well and thats part of whats holding it back.

I dont think a PS3 price drop will come until at least the fall. It would coincide well with the Vita release.

Yeah, no drops of any kind - unless you consider the pre-E3 drop of the Wii.

Best bang for buck will be a giftcard deal, at least until the holidays start closing in.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Best Buy has the $100 Gift Card coupon deal. Use that then use the gift card towards a pre-order of 5 of the games and get another $100 GC.[/QUOTE]
That's pretty awful advice. You're better off buying a $100 Amazon Kindle GC and saving money in the long run. Considering every new release is likely to drop to $40 after a couple weeks, you lose on that pre-order 'deal'.

bread's done
Back