So what did you guys purchase on black friday?

PuppetYuber

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
Despite the fact that Black Friday is an tradition holiday in the US, this year Canadian retailers have offered great deals as a tribute to follow American celebration! Share what you have purchased, of course, not limited to video games! :D

Toys R Us
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time + God of War Collector's Edition (didn't find any other intriguing 39.99 games, and especially with TRU refused to PM FS/BB's deal to combine with their promo)
Rayman Raving Rabbids + Rayman Raving Rabbits TV Party + $1 Star Donation lol. (I got PS2 Killzone for free, marked at 14.99.)

Amazon.ca (Ordered ealier this week)
New Super Smash Brother ($49.99) + Afro Samurai ($12.98) + Lets Tap (24.99) + GTA 4 ($29.99

Last edited by a moderator:
I snagged Left 4 Dead 2, Dragon Age Origins, Wheelman (360 and PS3), Mass Effect, Patapon and Death Jr. (the last two were bought at BBV, not a Black Friday sale per se, but still purchased on black friday :D). I've heard of people being able to combine the sales at FS with the promo TrU is running, so when I go to FS tomorrow morning I'll see what they can do...I spent like $100 on games so I'm hoping I'll get $30 off heh

Amazon.com (A part of my Early Black Friday shopping experience)
Devil May Cry 4 (360) [$22.95], Free 2-day Shipping, Amazon Prime 1-month Trial (Purchased on 11/11/09, shipped by FedEx on 11/12/09, delivered on 11/14/09)

Xbox 360 120GB HDD (Used, Very Good) [$71.76], Free 2-day shipping, Amazon Prime 1-month Trial (Purchased and shipped by UPS on 11/13/09, delivered on 11/17/09)

Borderlands (360) [$44.00], Free 2-day shipping, Amazon Prime 1-month Trial (Purchased and shipped by UPS on 11/25/09, delivered to front door on Black Friday '09)

Fellow CAG user, Xellos2099

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger Limited Edition [$38.00] (Shipped after the end of last week when the transaction is cleared on PayPal for waiting three days, received it by USPS on around 11/22/09)

Microsoft :p
Xbox Live 12-month membership @ $39.99, no effing tax FTW!

GameStop
Xbox Live 1600 Microsoft Points Card as a small Black Friday gift, lol. [$19.99, no tax]

That's all of the 360 games and accessories I have gotten through the deals online. I lovez mah 360, lol. Sorry if I posted this message on the wrong thread in the wrong forum. I'm from the US.

I bought Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and God Of War Collection from Toys 'R Us and Wheelman and Prince Of Persia from Future Shop. Total of $108 spent.

I wanted Assassin's Creed 2 but for some weird reason, AC2 was $59.97 and not $59.99 meaning I couldn't combine it with GoWC for the $30 off.

I prefer Boxing Day over Black Friday. Buying new easy to get games before Christmas seriously hampers friends/families present options. Come Boxing Day I can go nuts and buy anything and everything I'd still want ;)

I obviously wasn't looking for new stuff today. I did wander down to RCSS while no-tax was on and found:

Prince of Persia The Fallen King $5 (after a $5 Kellog coupon)
Sly Cooper $7 (The first one, on the PS2)

That's all for me, for now.

bread's done
Back