So...whatcha'll look like? (WARNING: DLF's MAN-BOOBS INSIDE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']I was never a bad trader. In fact I never rip anyone off. Also on TGN I attempted to make a bunch of different accounts to continue to trade there but I was caught. I am tired of my blog being spammed which BTW I was think of putting a password on it. [/quote]

If you weren't a bad trader, then why the need for multiple accounts?

1. Was the first one not good enough?

2. Or had you made a bad trade, been banned from trading, and then tried to create a new account to continue trading?

I'm going with number 2, as it is the only one that makes sense.

And as for your blog and all the flaming against you, you reap what you sow. So if you don't want random people you don't know scrutinizing the details of your life, then DON'T POST IT ON THE NET.[/quote]

I only made the multiple accounts after my first was banned. I did so to continue trading and not even post on the forums. Plus I only made one account at a time.

So take me back to Constantinople
No, you can't go back to Constantinople
Been a long time gone, Constantinople
Why did Constantinople get the works
That's nobody's business but the Turks

NOOOOOO

mn

ps WHITE TRASH 4EVA DLF

[quote name='Maynard']Istanbul is not Constantinople now its istanbul, gosh darn you for getting that stuck if my head WHY WHY.

mn

ps white trash![/quote]

Heh, I had the exact same thing get stuck in my head.

ps: White sewage, refuse of the human race, fit only to be jettsoned into the sun!

WHITE TRASH GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES TIME FOR CAKE AND SODOMY!

great old marilyn manson song when he was semi normal? if ever...

mn

WHITE TRASH 2004 VOTE DLF

No, he is even an insult to sewage. How about..

A fatty manbooby version of...a...tree....with...a...penis...and....a stapler.

I know not waht I jsut said there.

Forgive me.

Man, this thread has been hijacked by so many different subjects it's unbelievable. We even got the almighty Giants in there. Well done folks. This is truly impressive.:applause:

my roomate went to see the giants today, they're his fav band, so i hear them alot.

marilyn mansons best cd was without a doubt mechanical animals, not that i dislike his older stuff, but he was never as good before that cd, and he hasnt been as good since (well i dont know that for a fact since i havent heard him in yeahs, but im 99% sure anyways)

[quote name='Ledhed']Man, this thread has been hijacked by so many different subjects it's unbelievable. We even got the almighty Giants in there. Well done folks. This is truly impressive.:applause:[/quote]

And I really hope this thread doesnt get locked. Even with all the flames and different subject, I LOVE THIS THREAD.

-Acrylic

It is obvious DragonLordFrodo that you do not wish to be a beneficial contributor and a valuable member of this community. If you did wish to be, than you would not act the you do/did/continue to.

[quote name='punqsux']my roomate went to see the giants today, they're his fav band, so i hear them alot.

marilyn mansons best cd was without a doubt mechanical animals, not that i dislike his older stuff, but he was never as good before that cd, and he hasnt been as good since (well i dont know that for a fact since i havent heard him in yeahs, but im 99% sure anyways)[/quote]

That's pretty much true. MA was best, but both Holy-wood (disturbing cover), and Antichrist Superstar had a lot of good stuff. I have heard his first or latest though.

It was all about Antichrist when I was into him. I tried to get interested in the rest, but just couldn't do it. But I must've spun ACSS hundreds of times when I was 14-15.

[quote name='Dok Diamond']Im going to bed, ima feel bad when i hear DLf kills himself or somethin[/quote]

I won't.

... perhaps that was a little too harsh...

... wait, no it wasn't. :lol:

[quote name='tyecko']has he left yet[/quote]

Hehe, awesome avatar. That's the best pic of him, along with the 'WHAT?!?!' pic. Classic.

[quote name='Maynard']lol DLF is like that FAT kid who did the whole Star Wars thingy only that kid was canadian and ghey sorta like bitch tits[/quote]

yeah but Star Wars kid got good attention and people started to LIKE him. Not so in Bitch-Tits case...

[quote name='LoganDX'][quote name='Maynard']lol DLF is like that FAT kid who did the whole Star Wars thingy only that kid was canadian and ghey sorta like bitch tits[/quote]

yeah but Star Wars kid got good attention and people started to LIKE him. Not so in Bitch-Tits case...[/quote]

He should do the world a favor and get shot in the head, just like Bob.

you know what game ruled, i thought of this looking through sneaky's game collection, Tobal No. 1. Man that game owned so hard it was like the owniest bunch of ownage that ever owned which is a lot of owning jah?

mn

edited* Sneaky where did you get your avatar i dig

I've been a silent observer of this site for about 2 weeks now and I appreciate the information on the latest deals on the ps2 games; but I was equally offended with the man boob photo. ( Dude if you're gonna take the time to load a photo, put a shirt on)I weigh 160 and I wouldn'd do that.Thanks for listening.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='LoganDX'][quote name='Maynard']lol DLF is like that FAT kid who did the whole Star Wars thingy only that kid was canadian and ghey sorta like bitch tits[/quote]

yeah but Star Wars kid got good attention and people started to LIKE him. Not so in Bitch-Tits case...[/quote]

He should do the world a favor and get shot in the head, just like Bob.[/quote]

we could never be that lucky...

[quote name='Maynard']edited* Sneaky where did you get your avatar i dig[/quote]

I cropped it out from a pic Darke Katt found for me on Deviant Art. A lot of people seem to like this one, so I may actually keep it for a while.

your just a pathetic kid who is dying for attention because you got made fun of in high school and you feel like you missed out, and finally you find a msg bored that hasn't banned you for being a fag. So you post a picture of yourself with bitch tits and now everyone is picking on you just like in high school so you lash out by trying to ignore it, but you really know how much it hurts inside to suck and no it isn't witty you blow

mn

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']EVERYONE GO CHECK MY BLOG, I JUST WROTE SOMETHING VERY WITTY, AS USUAL[/quote]

Ooooooh, you definitely PWNed us.
...Not.

First of all, you've made so many degrading comments to either race, sex, etc that I'm surprised Cheapy hasn't banned you already. Also your picture. So if we flame you on your blog, on a DIFFERENT site that Cheapy has nothing to do with, and I doubt that he even likes you to begin with, he would not take the time to do that and most likely ignore your little requests and pleads because you posted your blog and you have to deal with it.
Smartass.

[quote name='Maynard']I agree with the girl from Resident Evil who just posted, You brought this upon yourself DLF. Think before you type

mn[/quote]

Haha. So now I'm known as the "girl from resident evil?" which RE is this btw, I'm actually curious cuz RE is a good game. Oh and by the way I have a name, besides my screenname. It's Sarah. 8)

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']I can do other shit with your IP than just send it too cheapyd[/quote]

Really now? Is that a challenge? A threat? Huh? This is pretty funny.

You know what? I actually know your address, full name, and exactly where you live. I can do a WHOLE LOT of shit with that. And can easily find out your phone number as well.

What now? And I'm not bullshitting it was posted in some thread and on a different site as well.

its called malicious destruction of property, and you look like Rodreguz I don't know how to spell her name she's pretty foxy. Sarah I'm nick the man but you can call me nick :shock:

[quote name='Maynard']its called malicious destruction of property, and you look like Rodreguz I don't know how to spell her name she's pretty foxy. Sarah I'm nick the man but you can call me nick :shock:[/quote]

Ahhh, you meant the movie. OK I get ya and Ok... Nick. heh

[quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']I can do other shit with your IP than just send it too cheapyd[/quote]

you can't even figure out fuckin linux.

lol casey i forgot about his post on his blog. Dude i bet if you didn't work on your blog as much you could go out and shed a few 1000 lbs?

[quote name='CaseyRyback'][quote name='Dragonlordfrodo']I can do other shit with your IP than just send it too cheapyd[/quote]

you can't even figure out shaq-fuin linux.[/quote]

:applause:

it seems the only member of the cag community that has yet to bash dlf is cheapy himself...i wonder if he will give in?

Pic0524002.jpg

haha thats me in class, my friend told me to pose. soon to come, a pic of alex or azn_ballah the mod :D.

more to come from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back