Socal Frys 5/14-5/18

Lstorm34

CAGiversary!
its their one day anniversary sale. i dont know if other frys is having an anniversary sale but socal is. these are SOME prices. you have to go to the actual store cuz they have more of these cheap 9.99-19.99 games on sale for 1 day only.
Xbox============================================
van helsing=29.99
outlaw volleyball=9.99
magic the gathering battleground=9.99

Ps2=============================================
Ps2 online bundle pack w/atv 2 and turock and starter kit with 3rd partry dvd remote, memory card and controller=149.99
ps2 wireless controller 3rd party=19.99
van helsing=29.99
devil may cry 2=9.99

Gc==============================================
Swingerz golf=9.99
gameboy sp w/ midway aracde treasure and pac-man collection=89.99

Pc==============================================
star wars knights of the old republic=24.99
gta III=4.99

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']is this for the anaheim fry's? or fountain valley, etc? or is it for all socal stores? thanks.[/quote]

ALL socal frys

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']thanks. i wonder if they're doing the hot dog and soda for a quarter? hehe, that would be asking too much :)[/quote]
no problem. man when the last time they do that. i remember those use to be lunch for me. i think they usually have it during the july 4th weekend or memorial day weekend we shall see. but as far as i can remember they had it done it for a LONG time.

pretty much same deals here in dallas area, but went after work and sold out of the ps2 bundle :( been waiting forever for the price drop too!!

Tim

Ok, I went on Friday afternoon and was able to get the last copy of DMC 2, and a copy of GTA 3 for PC. They were out of Outlaw Volleball for $9.99 but I actually asked a worker about the .25 cent hot dog/soda combo and he said that they will have it on Saturday from around noon till 3pm or so. This was for the Fountain Valley Fry's.

bread's done
Back