socal is sooo hawt

2poor

CAGiversary!
100 degrees and climbing. whats with this crappy weather? bring on the cold and rain. i want some snow already.

[quote name='2poor']100 degrees and climbing. whats with this crappy weather? bring on the cold and rain. i want some snow already.[/QUOTE]

Pfft. I was so pissed this morning, because it started out dark as night until arounf 7am, even then it was very cold and very cloudy. I was allpysched to walk home in the freezing weather, but the fucking sun had to come out and warm the place up around 2 in the afternoon. :bomb:

[quote name='2poor']100 degrees and climbing. whats with this crappy weather? bring on the cold and rain. i want some snow already.[/QUOTE]

Wanna trade places? It's dark, cold and gloomy in good ol' Chitown. :cold: And it's not exactly warm here in *cough* Windy City *cough*

Ummm...yeah, whining about the weather in Souther California is pretty weak when you have great weather 99% of the year. It was over 100 for the 5th straight day here in Austin today which is BULLSHIT. :)

[quote name='Tiphireth']Pfft. I was so pissed this morning, because it started out dark as night until arounf 7am, even then it was very cold and very cloudy. I was allpysched to walk home in the freezing weather, but the fucking sun had to come out and warm the place up around 2 in the afternoon. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

it was pretty nice at like 6 when i went to school. there no sun, just coldness. i can stand cold ass weather without a jacket or sweater, but when it comes to hawt weather im dead. anything above 70 degree is hawt for me. ill start taking off my clothes if it gets too hot like today.

Its freezing in the morning in NorCal. I hate it, cuz I have to go to school with a jacket then take it off at like lunch. Besides that, the weather is pretty cool.

piratesarecool4.jpg

[quote name='Sleepkyng']
piratesarecool4.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I didn't realize 'Talk Like a Pirate' Day would have such an adverse effect on the weather. I'll try to tone it down next year. 8-[

Come to the midwest, it's about 75 here right now and they are saying on the news that just after midnight will be the high for the day tomorrow. Fall is here and 60 degree days are the entire outlook. I like fall and winter more than summer but i'll miss the hot bitches in little to no clothes. :cry:

[quote name='DT778']another perfect day here on the central coast.[/QUOTE]

are we talking about near bakersfield? its hot as hell over there all the time.

I'm in San Diego and it isn't bad. Warmer than normal, but it's still better than most other places at just about any time of the year ;)

[quote name='jesta2817']try living next door in arizona. walking from class to class sux in our weather[/QUOTE]

I've been to both cali and arizona and there's a distinct 'flavor' of heat in either state. Cali seems hotter due to the temp-increasing humidity while Arizona is a dry heat and actually hotter but doesn't feel like it.

EDIT: speaking of which, I'm heading to socal this weekend for a wedding. Anyone know what the weekend is gonna look like before I find out via the weather channel?

[quote name='jaykrue']I've been to both cali and arizona and there's a distinct 'flavor' of heat in either state. Cali seems hotter due to the temp-increasing humidity while Arizona is a dry heat and actually hotter but doesn't feel like it.

EDIT: speaking of which, I'm heading to socal this weekend for a wedding. Anyone know what the weekend is gonna look like before I find out via the weather channel?[/QUOTE]

really fucken hot. wear shorts.

[quote name='2poor']really fucken hot. wear shorts.[/QUOTE]

Good. Hopefully, it'll be nice when I go surfing with my cousins... er, I mean, watching my cousins surf while my newb ass clings tightly to my surfboard in a vain attempt at looking like a bad ass surfer dude. :oops:

i might have to head out to the beach this weekend to pick up some garbage. if i see some noob on a surfboard ill holla.

[quote name='2poor']i might have to head out to the beach this weekend to pick up some garbage. if i see some noob on a surfboard ill holla.[/QUOTE]

I'll be the muscular but clumsy 6 ft bald filipino guy looking like an idiot smashing his face into the surfboard when the wave kicks up. :lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']I'll be the muscular but clumsy 6 ft bald filipino guy looking like an idiot smashing his face into the surfboard when the wave kicks up. :lol:[/QUOTE]

oh snap! 6 ft! and hes asian! youll stand out definitely.

[quote name='2poor']oh snap! 6 ft! and hes asian! youll stand out definitely.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if you mean that or are being sarcastic as I'm quite small in comparison to my cousins who are topping out at 6'3-6'5 (the bastards) and socal is very much 'Little Asia' (unless there's been a demographic migration I didn't know about since I last visited 2 yrs ago).:lol:

[quote name='jaykrue']I don't know if you mean that or are being sarcastic as I'm quite small in comparison to my cousins who are topping out at 6'3-6'5 (the bastards) and socal is very much 'Little Asia' (unless there's been a demographic migration I didn't know about since I last visited 2 yrs ago).:lol:[/QUOTE]

nope. socal is still at a toppling average of 5'5''. we needs to start drinking our milks! every generation is getting shorter and shorter.

For some reason I thought this might have to do something with chris in Cali.

Here in ohio it is kinda hot for this time of year as well. It is normally in the 60's this time of year. it supposed to be in the in the high 70's the rest of the week.

[quote name='2poor']are we talking about near bakersfield? its hot as hell over there all the time.[/QUOTE]
central coast, not central of california.

[quote name='2poor']nope. socal is still at a toppling average of 5'5''. we needs to start drinking our milks! every generation is getting shorter and shorter.[/QUOTE]

Hehe, with a few exceptions, my family on both sides are immigrants... which is kinda weird because we're still tall ass freaks even in the philippines.

[quote name='jaykrue']Hehe, with a few exceptions, my family on both sides are immigrants... which is kinda weird because we're still tall ass freaks even in the philippines.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='DT778']central coast, not central of california.[/QUOTE]

ah

Psh, Sacramento is like that every day.

But now I live in "Cen"Cal at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, and it's been fucking hot the past few days. It's usually been pretty mild with a cool breeze, but there has been no wind. Even last night at like 10 it was warm.

[quote name='ProfessorBooty']Psh, Sacramento is like that every day.

But now I live in "Cen"Cal at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo, and it's been fucking hot the past few days. It's usually been pretty mild with a cool breeze, but there has been no wind. Even last night at like 10 it was warm.[/QUOTE]

Bleh on SLO, it is all about Pomona. ;P

j/k j/k

i thought Socal was a model when i first glanced at the topic (lol)

but here on the east coast, everything is A-Ok, nice cool and comfortable

[quote name='ValkyrieVF-1S']Well freaking hot again today...

But at least my school was giving out free sodas and hotdogs...[/QUOTE]

God damn. Your so lucky. We have to pay like $4 for a hot dog an sodas. How do you get it for free?

[quote name='jaykrue']I don't know if you mean that or are being sarcastic as I'm quite small in comparison to my cousins who are topping out at 6'3-6'5 (the bastards) and socal is very much 'Little Asia' (unless there's been a demographic migration I didn't know about since I last visited 2 yrs ago).:lol:[/QUOTE]
Filipinos consider themselves to be Pacific Islander rather than Asian.. Although we technically are Asian, just as much as Indians are Asian. Anyway, you're lucky to be considered short in your family at 6'3".

[quote name='trytej']God damn. Your so lucky. We have to pay like $4 for a hot dog an sodas. How do you get it for free?[/QUOTE]

Haha, my school only does it like once a year during the beginning of fall quarter. Soda is really good when it is free, not so great when I have to pay $1.50 (They raised the prices 25 cents more this year, WTF!!!).

god damn it was so sick hot today. its embarassing walking around with pitstains. i better start wearing a damn undershirt.

can't believe people are bitching about weather in california..people don't know what they have till they lose it. I'd much rather have 100 degree weather and go outside and get some sun instead of getting stuck inside the house in cold weather and having to warm up my car every fucking morning.

Oh and midwest and hot babes with little to no clothes don't go together.

bread's done
Back