Society Gaming Contest for Gamestop Gift card

Nesmaster75

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
56769766.png

Hey everyone,
Alright, so I'll just get right to the point. I help out with the website societygaming.net, and we're running a few contests this summer. Society gaming is basically a small community of people who just, well, talk games.

The first contest is pretty simple, and you can win a $25 Gamestop gift card. All you really need to do is write a quick review for a game that came out within the last month, and that's it. You can find all the details here http://societygaming.net/index.php?topic=615.0.

The website is going to be getting a lot more features over the summer, so we're trying to basically recruit more members. We'll be having a lot more contests too, and some of the upcoming prizes include another $25 Gamestop gift card, a $50 Gamestop gift card, a Geforce 9600GT, and more. So hopefully you get to know some people on the website and decide to stay!

Thanks Splatoon, we updated the page and added June 12th as the deadline!

Last edited by a moderator:
There was someone on the site who asked, "What if we don't have GameStop in our country?" I'm thinking: Isn't it obvious? You're shit out of luck.

bread's done
Back