Socom 4 $19.99 @Amazon

i want this game but i got too many games i got this week with vanquish,the force unleashed 2 (thanks best buy :D ) got battlefield 3 and rage as well today plus im sure to online is as dead as resistance 3's. :(

[quote name='joker______']i want this game but i got too many games i got this week with vanquish,the force unleashed 2 (thanks best buy :D ) got battlefield 3 and rage as well today plus im sure to online is as dead as resistance 3's. :([/QUOTE]
Excuse the OT

But Is Resistance 3s multiplayer really dead? I haven't gotten around to it.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Excuse the OT

But Is Resistance 3s multiplayer really dead? I haven't gotten around to it.[/QUOTE]

yea it is i played my friends copy he just got a few weeks back and all thats really active is TDM everything else is a ghost town which is odd since i heard 3 was leaps and bounds better than 2.

[quote name='uscommander']Seriously this is the worst socom made to date.[/QUOTE]
This. Hell it's not even SOCOM to begin with, it's just a third person CoD. Teammate orders? Oh you must mean stop OR go here, what a crock. Tactical? Haha please, just make your teammates wait behind convenient placed logs & rocks. Just point a to point b shooting, I wouldn't even think it was a SOCOM game if I didn't look at the boxart.

[quote name='joker______']plus im sure to online is as dead as resistance 3's. :([/QUOTE]The BF deals on both of these should increase the online somewhat.

[quote name='strait edge follower']Worse Than confrintation ?[/QUOTE]

i havent played 4 but from i gather 4 is zippers worst of their game, and confrontation is the worst from the other maker and is probably the 1st and last go at it. As you know nothing will be better than the ps2 socoms. :cry:

[quote name='phillyphill39']As you know nothing will be better than the ps2 socoms. :cry:[/QUOTE]OT would sony consider a Socom collection bringing either the PS2 and/PSP games to PS3? MAG isn't there yet Resistance/KZ have a solild footing but none have garnered the sales success as the Socom franchise once had.

[quote name='Enuf']OT would sony consider a Socom collection bringing either the PS2 and/PSP games to PS3? MAG isn't there yet Resistance/KZ have a solild footing but none have garnered the sales success as the Socom franchise once had.[/QUOTE]

Just remaster part 2 and add extra online modes and features and price it at 29.99. everyone would have an orgasm lol

[quote name='Enuf']OT would sony consider a Socom collection bringing either the PS2 and/PSP games to PS3? MAG isn't there yet Resistance/KZ have a solild footing but none have garnered the sales success as the Socom franchise once had.[/QUOTE]

If they did im pretty sure it would sell pretty well. I may fire up my ps2 and see how the online community is. I need to stop looking at this section i keep picking up games.

Some people say its really fun. I just bought right now. Also, dont buy it used because it had a $15 online pass!

Edit: also, you get the dlc for free! really good if you are even considering buying the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have jumped on this earlier in the week, but I got lucky. Bought it Like new from Warehouse Deals for 12 bucks and the code wasn't even scratched off.

bread's done
Back