SOCOM: Confrontation *General Discussion Thread*

Any of my online buddies have a beta code? I could maybe offer up something for it. I'm definitely interested in getting a group of players to roll with on this and starting up a clan.

[quote name='smiggity']So has anyone gotten their Email code yet? Im still waiting on mine. I hope they dont send them out Fri morning[/quote]

i just hopped on here to ask the same question! you would THINK that they would have released the code for the download already so that we dont destroy the servers when we all try to download this at the same time

[quote name='Malik112099']i just hopped on here to ask the same question! you would THINK that they would have released the code for the download already so that we dont destroy the servers when we all try to download this at the same time[/quote]

Heh. Logic doesn't work then it comes to these sort of things it seems. :)

[quote name='NamPaehc']Heh. Logic doesn't work then it comes to these sort of things it seems. :)[/quote]

:beer: For the crashed servers tomorrow...

[quote name='chodax']I predict the MGO beta all over again.[/quote]

At least we dont have to sign up for 19 different names/passwords......I hope

I want to buy Socom (a good amount of that wanting is because of the headset since I gave the Warhawk one to my mom). When I went to preorder it, I forgot my ID and was carded. I got a Resistance 2 pre-order instead but I really want that bundle but I've never played Socom before and I won't spend $60 on a game there's a good chance I won't like. I'll be checking this thread like crazy for spare beta codes.

I have to work tomorrow but after 6 pm central time I might have an extra code to share. It sucks that i can't do anything til after work. I want to call in sick.

well i got my code from gs today. my understanding is you can share it with 2 others. if thats the case ill pm my code to the 1st two cags that pm me for it.

Haha just popped in and glad to see others wondering where their emails are... I thought I missed mine but they haven't been sent yet. :D For those looking for codes keep checking the thread, I know i'll be posting 2 codes because I have no friends with PS3. Prolly be alot of codes floating around....

[quote name='smiggity']Every code can be used three times dude. You should be able to get one no problem.[/QUOTE]

That is good to know, so hopefully I will be able to try the beta at some point.

[quote name='bordjon']http://gamers.eurogamer.net/giveaways.php?id=22

free beta keys - must register - site is loading slowwww - has a little over 3000 left.[/quote]

LOL checked for shits and giggles: There are currently 2 keys remaining for this giveaway.

I preordered from GS so let someone else try that i'll wait for my email code. Hopefully will be in my box when I get home from work. :bouncy:

[quote name='darthbudge']Does anybody have a key that they would be willing to share with me?[/quote]

I'll hook you up IF I get one before 2pm (east coast you've got about 50 minutes)....... Otherwise i'll be at work till late tonight.

[quote name='$hady']I'll hook you up IF I get one before 2pm (east coast you've got about 50 minutes)....... Otherwise i'll be at work till late tonight.[/quote]

Alright cool, thanks.

GOT MINE! Downloading now 1508mb

Darthbudge you have a PM sharing one code with you.... Have one more..... Gave 2nd share to ZeldaFreak5.

EDIT: it's downloading rather fast I might actually get to play a few games before i leave today! :D

Going to send some friend invites to those in the beta, hopefully we'll be able to play together soon. *hint-hint-needa code too*

Got it!!!!! Wow...this is downloading faster than I think my Internet is suppossed to go!

EDIT: ok..so is someone starting a clag/group/whatever? lets get this ball rolling!

[quote name='Malik112099']Got it!!!!! Wow...this is downloading faster than I think my Internet is suppossed to go!

EDIT: ok..so is someone starting a clag/group/whatever? lets get this ball rolling![/quote]

Im on it. At about 25% right now. Creating the clan will be done soon as I can boot the game.

I got my code but won't be able to start downloading until I get home from work. I played a lot of SOCOM 1 and 2, so I can't wait to try the beta out. Feel free to add me to your PSN lists if you want to play sometime!

After I use my code and give my friend the 2nd spot, I'll see about giving away the 3rd spot to someone on CAG.

[quote name='Malik112099']Got it!!!!! Wow...this is downloading faster than I think my Internet is suppossed to go!
[/quote]

Yea, mine is maxing out my connection too. 1.3.-1.4 megs per second. I love it. Add me if you all want to play.

Yep I got mine around lunch. Been downloading it for a while now, its going kind of slow so I probably won't be able to try it out for another few hours. I would be interested in joining a clan once I get settled into the game.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Is SOCOM like a FPS or TPS? I've never played Socom, so I don't really know... Oh, and I would like a code too if anyone has extras. ;)[/quote]
TPS

I preordered the game via gamestop.com and when I emailed them saying that I did not get a beta code they emailed me back saying that they ran out of codes...

I hate to say this but does anyone have an extra beta code?

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me out.

bread's done
Back