Socom Confrontation ps3 with blue tooth 16.07 at sears

ManchildofPV

CAGiversary!
I just got back from sears in ny. I looked through the clearance bin and found socom 4 with head set in the bin for 21 but when the cashier rang it up it came to about 16.07.

its socom confrontation made a mistake

Last edited by a moderator:
You sure you don't mean Socom:confrontation? I've never heard of S4 headset bundle, only the regular and full deployment edition.

Clarification please. If this is indeed S4 Id be running out in a second. Still considering taking a look even if its the older Socom because Im sure the bluetooth headset is better than the cheapo Jabra one I have

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']My store has a limited stock so I was wondering how many copies would GameStop take in? Is it confirmed that the trade in credit is $32?[/QUOTE]

It dsnt matter. This is confrontation not Socom 4.

yea its confrontation I mixed up the two games my bad guys but hey the head set is good will give the correct trade in value later

[quote name='jccjr1982']On top of it... the game that comes in the BT bundle has a "Not for resale" UPC, making it untradable.[/QUOTE]

Just when you thought things couldnt get worse...

[quote name='jccjr1982']On top of it... the game that comes in the BT bundle has a "Not for resale" UPC, making it untradable.[/QUOTE]

Seeing that GameStop takes games without cases and most don't give tiv penalty, this doesn't matter at all.

You FAIL.

If you can't find this bundle and for some odd reason your local Best Buy still has the Tom Clancy's Endwar bundle in stock, it should be $19.99 there. So if you wanna get the official headset, that is another bundle you could try locating to get one.;)

[quote name='SCDallas']Seeing that GameStop takes games without cases and most don't give tiv penalty, this doesn't matter at all.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='lude21']You FAIL.[/QUOTE]

I bought like 6 of these at Target on clearance for $15~ each over a year ago, so I know for a fact they have "Not for resale" in the blank UPC spot on the GAME case inside the bundle box.

Ok ok...I should've said "making it untradable at worthwhile locations", such as Amazon or Best Buy where I can use the credit on a wide selection of NEW goods, instead of just gutted, scratched, or re-shrinkwrapped yet marked "NEW" video games/gaming items.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']The trade in credit is like $7. I picked up the last copy from the Amherst Sears. My dad needed a new headset anyways. Thanks op.[/QUOTE]
is that with or with out the 60%?

[quote name='DurbanBrown']confrontation sucks right? socom 4 is good[/QUOTE]
Funny, at least Confrontation was still SOCOM to the core. 4 was a casualized piece of crap aimed at the CoD generation.

[quote name='jccjr1982']I bought like 6 of these at Target on clearance for $15~ each over a year ago, so I know for a fact they have "Not for resale" in the blank UPC spot on the GAME case inside the bundle box.

Ok ok...I should've said "making it untradable at worthwhile locations", such as Amazon or Best Buy where I can use the credit on a wide selection of NEW goods, instead of just gutted, scratched, or re-shrinkwrapped yet marked "NEW" video games/gaming items.[/QUOTE]
Amazon isn't exactly worthwhile to me, with all of the rejections on valid trades people have been getting as of late. Neither is Best Buy, since no one there seems to even know that the stores take trades now, so it takes forever to do them in store.

That's not even mentioning the online trade process from BB, where it takes at least a MONTH to get credited and lately people have been receiving the wrong gift cards from the trade program and they've been receiving much, much less than initially promised. So then there's THAT hassle of having to wait while they make a new gc up to send out to you.

So none of these options for trading the games are perfect.

Confrontation trades into GS with a base of $3 according to the guy who looked it up in the system for me tonight.

[quote name='dabamus']Confrontation trades into GS with a base of $3 according to the guy who looked it up in the system for me tonight.[/QUOTE]

That's what he told me earlier...that's why I decided to get it for my dad...

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If you can't find this bundle and for some odd reason your local Best Buy still has the Tom Clancy's Endwar bundle in stock, it should be $19.99 there. So if you wanna get the official headset, that is another bundle you could try locating to get one.;)[/QUOTE]

Wish there were a way to eventually get the new 2.0 headset at a similarly low price. I don't remember seeing any accessory only deals that come close to matching the discount levels you can find on the older version bundled headsets.

no, they both suck.

EDIT: might be worth it for headset. always so quiet on psn lol.

[quote name='bruceg']Wish there were a way to eventually get the new 2.0 headset at a similarly low price. I don't remember seeing any accessory only deals that come close to matching the discount levels you can find on the older version bundled headsets.[/QUOTE]
If you wait long enough they'll likely discount the newer headset like they did the original one.

Mind you, by then version 3.0 of the headset will be out.
[quote name='Newl']EDIT: might be worth it for headset. always so quiet on psn lol.[/QUOTE]
I actually like it quiet, since anytime someone speaks up on games I play it's usually to scream in my ear, shout racial epithets or blast their music in my ear.

Confrontation sucks more than 4 but both aren't worth buying. I just sold my 4 yesterday for $35. It's barely a month old and that's what it's fetching right now.

[quote name='Newl']no, they both suck.

EDIT: might be worth it for headset. always so quiet on psn lol.[/QUOTE]

The reason I LOVE playing on PSN more than XBL. Can't stand all the worthless jibberjabber.

[quote name='Newl']no, they both suck.

EDIT: might be worth it for headset. always so quiet on psn lol.[/QUOTE]
espically if you trade it in at gamestop with that 50% trade that ends today

FWIW I had heard that Confrontation was a buggy mess upon release, and received really shitty reviews. I guess the developer (not zipper on this one I think) did a bunch of updates which improved the game significantly, but I dont even know if there would be a community to play with at this point with so many other big shooter and even a sequel to this very game that is recently released.

I picked this up today for $14.97. Figured it's worth it for the bluetooth headset since I needed one anyway. I was quoted $2 for the game. I may never get around to playing it... but even with the extra 60%, I figure I might as well keep the game just in case instead of pawning it off for a measly 3.20. Especially when I have a few hundred in credit anyway.

bread's done
Back