Socom Confrontation questions

bg88

CAGiversary!
Ok I have contemplated getting Socom:Confrontation about 4 or 5 times but I've never actually done it. For some reason recently I am interested in it. I have a few questions about the game that I figured you guys could help me with. I've heard that quite a few problems have been fixed through patches since it came out.

1) Does this game run really well (no serious lag problems)?

Actually I guess that is about my only question. To the Socom players, would you recommend this game?

Absolutely no lag anymore. The issues were largely overblown and they have all been fixed. Next month is the patch that will add tournaments and clan ladders. After that DLC will be on its way.

Also we got the best clan on CAG! We have like 45 members, and around 10 of us play every day. Buy it and you will not regret it

check your local blockbuster(if your have one) for it on clearnce, I was like 3 copies at mine yesterday for like $18. I'm thinking about picking up these cheaper games, simply to trade them on here xD.

OP... I'm so glad that you asked this question, I have the game (bought it for the Headset) and I've just got the game sitting and haven't even played it yet. But with all the positive responses, I'm definitely interested in giving the game a try.

bread's done
Back