SOCOM with Headset $34 @ Toys R Us

Wow, that's awesome. I'd love to go check, but I'm pretty far away from any TRUs

Edit: On the website they list the game for $40, and the image is that of the bundle. However, they have the bundle listed separately for $60 using the same image.

Holy crap, that is a great deal. If I can score one for that, I just might snag it. Too many games out now though. :(

Buy for the headset which is great. SOCOM in it's present state is almost broken. Lag, no trophies, lag, crashes, no clan support, random boots from games.

[quote name='skube']Buy for the headset which is great. SOCOM in it's present state is almost broken. Lag, no trophies, lag, crashes, no clan support, random boots from games.[/QUOTE]

Which would explain why the game would be on sale, if it is company wide.

I tried the TRU closest to where I am right now, they didn't even have any of the bundle. They claimed that they never got any...

My toysrus only has them for the regular 59.99 price and so far I haven't seen a sale on it. No big book or weekend blowouts either. Are you sure there wasn't maybe a wrong price tag under it or something?

The latest patch for socom made it alot more playable. I havn't had a single freeze up since, and I havn't gotten booted. I know some ppl still have had a few issues but for the most part it's 10x better.

I just called my local TRU in King of Prussia, PA. I asked them to actually scan this and it rang up as $59.99 still. The search continues...

bread's done
Back