software/website that list games you have (collection tracking)

clok1966

CAGiversary!
Looking for some way of keeping track of games I own online in some way. I have bouhgt more then a few repeats as I forgot I owned a game.

I have seen a few but the few I have looked at are very clunky. The one that keeps track of games you have finished is nice, but entering a game is like signing for a loan at a bank, way to many fields. Are there any that basicly list games for a system and you can pick the ones you own?

sad, its right here adn i missed it.. THANKS! exactly what i was looking for. Now to get everything in... Ugly job.

Just out of curiosity, does anyone use another program/site for their collection? I use the one here, but just curious. I hate using Excel, btw. I don't even have a good reason. I just hate Excel. The system here is pretty good, but some arcade games don't show, and neither do cover images (though I havn't played around, I could have just missed something as well).

I use IGN simply because I'm too lazy to move nearly 700 games over to CAG. CAG is definitely more robust but IGN works just fine for me.

[quote name='Retom7']Just out of curiosity, does anyone use another program/site for their collection? I use the one here, but just curious. I hate using Excel, btw. I don't even have a good reason. I just hate Excel. The system here is pretty good, but some arcade games don't show, and neither do cover images (though I havn't played around, I could have just missed something as well).[/QUOTE]

You can always add it yourself =3

bread's done
Back