Solatarobo $14.64 at Amazon eligible for FSSS

[quote name='integralsmatic']bought this at GS for 20. So far, worth every penny. Def must buy at this price.[/QUOTE]

Couldn't agree more. It's a steal at this price although I do wish they upgraded it to a 3DS game like Devil Survivor.

[quote name='UJam']Couldn't agree more. It's a steal at this price although I do wish they upgraded it to a 3DS game like Devil Survivor.[/QUOTE]

There have been rumors of a 3DS sequel, hopefully its true.

Bought it a couple of days ago for $20 and now I'm an ass, oh well.

It's good clean fur...I mean fun btw.

It ought to come with the soundtrack, I don't think there's any other version.

Love this game. Bought it when it was $20 dollars and thought it was a bargain. Definitely a must have.
grin.jpg

its a fun game until you get to mission 11 and then it just drags..... was too easy too beat it i think it took like 17 hours to do one play though ( you need more then 1 to get everything though)

still have my 20 buck copy sealed as well

As far as I know, there is only one version of the game, so it should have the soundtrack. Also, this game is sooooo good, it's one of the few games I paid full price for last year (for a gutted Gamestop copy, no less) and it's worth every penny. 2nd best game of the year 2011 for me, behind Mario 3D Land.

You don't think this game is too easy? I played 5-6 hours and the difficulty doesn't seem to be ramping up...seems like a kids' game. Does it get better?

This has been in my Amazon cart for about a week now, it's been declining a few cents in price every day. Didn't know about the FSSS, maybe it's time to order it for my wife.

[quote name='KtMack23']Damn CAG. I've got about $70 worth of portable RPGs in my cart on Amazon. Must Resist!!!![/QUOTE]

I also picked up Monster Tale, as its price seems to be creeping up again.

:)

[quote name='KtMack23']Damn CAG. I've got about $70 worth of portable RPGs in my cart on Amazon. Must Resist!!!![/QUOTE]

I "settled" for under $50 (Persona 3 Portable at $21!)

EDIT: I just put it under $40. See- that's showing restraint ;)

SI

[quote name='sterlingice']I "settled" for under $50 (Persona 3 Portable at $21!)

SI[/QUOTE]

I had that plus Persona 1 and Lunar Star but the price on Lunar went up so I removed it and I'm at around $57. Decisions decisions.

[quote name='Dukey77777']You don't think this game is too easy? I played 5-6 hours and the difficulty doesn't seem to be ramping up...seems like a kids' game. Does it get better?[/QUOTE]

The game is pretty easy at the beginning, it takes a good while (like, the halfway point) to get any real difficulty. Some of the optional missions that show up after you beat it are really tough, I still haven't beaten the 2nd half boss rush mission, and I don't think I ever will.

[quote name='Vigilante']*looks at still-sealed $19.99 copy from Amazon's BF sales last year*

*sigh*...[/QUOTE]

Right there with you. ((shrugs)) My 3DS got exercised instead, and I'm okay with that.

[quote name='rockx4']Picked it up, reviews look pretty good. Can't have enough JRPGs :p[/QUOTE]

really you can't have enough. gotta catch em all

I was going to pass on this one but after seeing so many positive comments I think I'll give it a try.

[quote name='esploded']What are the other DS RPGs on sale?[/QUOTE]

dragon quest 5 is down to 12.76 what is an insane price never thought it be below 20

if you have a target dragon quest monsters joker 2 is down to 10.48 (at least here but sold out)

I am so tempted after hearing so many good things. I already have enough RPGs in my backlog, but what's one more?

[quote name='VyseArcad1a']I am so tempted after hearing so many good things. I already have enough RPGs in my backlog, but what's one more?[/QUOTE]

hell i got 300 ds games in my backlog lol i really need to sell but how bad the handheld market is i be lucky to get 5 bucks out of many of them

I have way too many DS games too, but nothing even close to 300, the problem is I know I will play them someday because they are all good games. I don't plan on getting a 3DS or a Vita for a long long time so I don't feel bad about it.

[quote name='slidecage']hell i got 300 ds games in my backlog lol i really need to sell but how bad the handheld market is i be lucky to get 5 bucks out of many of them[/QUOTE]

They sealed?

So much praise for this game, you guys have convinced me to purchase it. Thanks to OP for pointing out the price. :D

The soundtrack includes a jewel case(instead of a sleeve) with artwork. Very cool.

Down to $13.91 today. Every day cheaper and cheaper ;-)
DQV looks good also, and it brings the total to FSSS level :cool:
On trading in handheld games - I trade in almost all my consoles games at 1 point or another, and then buy them back when they have $5 sales a generation later. Realized I cna't do that w/ handhelds though as the save points are on the cards. Almost traded in my kids SM3DL to Amazon for $26 - he's done everything but the final final boss boss - thinking I'ld get it back for $10 at somepoint w/ a B1G1 sale. I don't think he wold have been happy starting over. Moral of the story - only trade-in handheld games that are NEVER coming back into the house.

bread's done
Back