SOLD--1.5 PSP bundle

IvanHood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Edit: Just sold the bundle.

So I am finally ready to sell my 1.5 PSP. If I don't get any takers here within a few hours, it is headed to eBay, but I wanted to give you guys the first crack at it. It includes everything pictured below, which means:

PSP with version 1.5 firmware (homebrew capable)

Twisted Metal: Head-On

Spider-man 2 UMD

Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure UMD

Snatch UMD

Once Upon a Time in Mexico UMD

AC charger

Two different cases

Two wrist straps

Sony remote/headphones (One of the earbuds looks like it got partially melted or something, so I have only used these a couple of times. They do work, though.)

1 GB Sandisk memory stick, plus Sandisk Pro DUO to Pro adapter

32 MB Sony memory stick

Please note that this PSP, while it is in fairly good condition and works perfectly, is NOT mint. There are quite a few slight surface scratches on the top of the unit, which I think was probably caused by the previous owner's use of the Pelican case. These can only be seen by holding the PSP under a direct source of light at the right angle, so they do not show up during gameplay. Also, there is a small ding to the left of the upper left corner of the screen, not on the screen itself, and the metal ring on the back has a few scratches as well. Finally, it has a few dead pixels, but they are difficult to find unless you are staring at a blank screen. As you can see from the pictures, these are slight imperfections, and most of them cannot even be captured on camera.

Taking into account the unit's condition, the included rare firmware version, and all of the bundled items, I am asking $250 shipped via insured USPS Priority Mail, so make me an offer. I will also consider trading for a used original Xbox (no Thompson drives, please) plus cash. I will accept checks and money orders, but I prefer PayPal. If you pay with a check, I will wait until it clears before I ship. Click here to check my eBay feedback. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:

pspebay0020rh.jpg

pspebay0117xt.jpg

pspebay0137qo.jpg

pspebay0142ci.jpg

pspebay0217bh.jpg

pspebay0177ze.jpg

bread's done
Back