SOLD: Gears of War Ultimate Edition, Nintendo 3DS XL Blue/Black

Tengaport

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Had fun revisiting the campaign, but not going to stick around for much multiplayer.

Game is complete with disc, box and in perfect condition.

$25 via paypal and it's yours.

Hit me up if interested,

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to sell off some old gear in order to pay for new gear. 

The circle of gadget life... or something like that.

Ok, enough - here's the deal. I've got a Blue/Black 3DS XL in excellent condition with box, manual, charger & AR Cards.

Comes with a 4GB SD card.

Has some small scratches in the bottom left corner on the backside. Very small that is, you probably wouldn't notice if I hadn't mentioned it - but I'm mentioning it, so there. 

Price is $85 shipped from my door to yours (US only)

Let me know if you have any questions - thanks.

Edit: looks like a miniature scuff on the front, left corner as well. Didn't notice it until I started packing the thing back up in the box. 

2015-09-07%2020.34.20.jpg

2015-09-07%2020.34.03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an fyi,

"No multiple tradelists. One topic per user. If you haven't posted in your tradelist in a long time, you can make a new one. However, creating new TL's every 1 or 2 weeks is not acceptable. There's no need for "single purpose TL's - if there are new things FT/FS/WTB, please add them to the existing TL. Repeated violation of this rule will result in loss of Trading Forum privileges."

Just an fyi,

"No multiple tradelists. One topic per user. If you haven't posted in your tradelist in a long time, you can make a new one. However, creating new TL's every 1 or 2 weeks is not acceptable. There's no need for "single purpose TL's - if there are new things FT/FS/WTB, please add them to the existing TL. Repeated violation of this rule will result in loss of Trading Forum privileges."
Appreciate it, thanks!

bread's done
Back