[SOLD OUT] $10 for $20 at Overstock.com through EverSave - great deal on XBLA points

illennium

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Haven't seen this posted yet. $10 for $20 at overstock.com (plus free shipping) through a (new?) deal site called EverSave. Seems legit. Limit of one per customer.

http://www.eversave.com/online/overstock-2

EDIT: These codes can be stacked. If you buy more than one code through EverSave, you can use them on the same order to get a $40 item for $20, etc.

EDIT 2: You can get a free 2-month trial membership to Club O which gets you free shipping and 5% back in rewards points. Just remember to cancel before the 2 months are through!

XBLA 1600 point cards are currently going for $18.77 so you can effectively get them for half that and free shipping/no tax (most states?). That's better than 50% off.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Eggplant_Wizard']Did another slot open up for entering a gift card once you put the first one in?[/QUOTE]

Yes after you put in one you can put in another.

Are you guys getting your codes instantly? It tells me I have to wait 24 hours until I get my codes. I don't want to buy 4 of them, and then them stop the stacking tomorrow, ya know?

Any pointers?

[quote name='Eggplant_Wizard']Did anyone else sign up for the newsletter for the $3 thing? How do you spend that?[/QUOTE]

I just signed up and the 3$ credit was already there it says it's automatically deducted from your deal purchase, 7$ for 3200 points!!!!

[quote name='mattcube64']Are you guys getting your codes instantly? It tells me I have to wait 24 hours until I get my codes. I don't want to buy 4 of them, and then them stop the stacking tomorrow, ya know?

Any pointers?[/QUOTE]

Even if they didn't stack, you could always create another account.

Site-Wide Free Shipping offer applies to U.S. orders only. For expedited shipping, additional charges apply. This offer applies to the lower 48 states and APO/FPO destinations only. This offer excludes Alaska, Hawaii, and international orders. This offer excludes orders comprised solely of products from the "Books, Music, Movies, & Games" category. Offer ends December 26, 2011 @ 1:59 AM EST.

If you don't wanna sign up for Club O and worry about cancelling to get free shipping, just add something from another category that's $2.95 or less (like a $2.50 HDMI cable) and you'd at least end up with something rather than pay $2.95 for shipping.

Edit: "USB 2.0 Type A to Mini 5-pin Type B 10-foot Cable" is .77 cents.

how does the referral thing work? I refer myself two times. lol. Using other credit cards and emails. Will they put $10 on my account so I can buy or will they just take the $10 referral credit and count that as my payment? Kinda useless too have $10 credit on accounts that wont let me buy anymore. Anyone can clarify pls?

[quote name='lakers2008']how does the referral thing work? I refer myself two times. lol. Using other credit cards and emails. Will they put $10 on my account so I can buy or will they just take the $10 referral credit and count that as my payment? Kinda useless too have $10 credit on accounts that wont let me buy anymore. Anyone can clarify pls?[/QUOTE]

I did the exact same thing, and found that you can not use that $10 referral credit on the first purchase. Also, you need to use a different card for each account, so I used 3 different cards for my 3 accounts.

I'm fairly confused to all of this. Is there anyone that can help explain how to best maximize this deal? Specifically, the 3200 MS points for $7 person?

[quote name='Armor42']I did the exact same thing, and found that you can not use that $10 referral credit on the first purchase. Also, you need to use a different card for each account, so I used 3 different cards for my 3 accounts.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I know but like I said you dont get referral link until you purchase. Then when you use link to refer yourself you get the $10 but cant use that to buy again since limit is 1. My question is will they take away the $10 credit for referrals and count that as payment. Kinda useless to refer then since you only get to buy one. Unless. you plan to buy more from eversave and are stacking ref credit.

I was able to refer w/o purchasing.. there is a link. However I was not able to apply the $10 referral nor the $3 dollar for signing up to the deal, so $13 is sitting in my account. Says "Save Rewards can not be used towards this offer. You still have $13 of Save Rewards to use towards future purchases."

Yea I may have jumped the gun telling people to use the referral credit to get this deal, sorry about that. If you can't use referral credit on deals, WTH are you supposed to use it on? I still bought 3 1600 point cards myself, with 3 different eversave accounts. Who knows maybe I can use my 25$ in credit on eversave some other time.

Just pre-ordered Mario Kart 7 for 3DS and two 6-foot HDMI cables.

$20.

Not bad at all! Thank you, OP!

Debating if I want to pick up some cheap MS Points.

I just ordered Halo Annivesary, a 1600 Points card, and then donated $5 to Wounded Warriors. Not bad for $30. Still thinking on ordering more stuff but I really have no idea what. I wish the 3D blu rays would go back on sale for $20.

Got Halo anniversary for my brother for Christmas. Ordered the usb cable and got free shipping! Great deal for $20. I still have like $3 left over, I doubt I will even use it.

Thanks. I bought one. I can buy a Disney Blu-ray movie for someone for Christmas. They never go down in price.

I got Mario Kart 7 too. Went back to try attempt to get the referral credit for another order but didn't get it to work. If that $10 doesn't work for this deal what kind of deals is it good for?

Anyway I can see this exploding into another Groupon fiasco shortly so I need to find something to buy. Wish Super Mario 3D Land was instock.

This is actually an incredible deal and the lowest end price I've ever seen for MS Points. So far I've gotten 4800 for about $33. I'd love to stock up even further but I'm not sure when Everdeal would start to notice and I'd run out of e-mail addresses and credit cards. I suppose I could use that Discover virtual service if I really get tempted to go back for more.

Hopefully all of you get your orders. Overstock.com is horrible as many of us here have found out. Good deals or not, I will never order anything from them again.

[quote name='gubmccargen']This is actually an incredible deal and the lowest end price I've ever seen for MS Points. So far I've gotten 4800 for about $33. I'd love to stock up even further but I'm not sure when Everdeal would start to notice and I'd run out of e-mail addresses and credit cards. I suppose I could use that Discover virtual service if I really get tempted to go back for more.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Sales on MS points are hard to come by. Just used this deal twice and got 2 4000 point cards for 37 bucks each. Thats almost 40% off. The way I go through MS points, this is one of the best deals I have had yet this season. Thanks to the original poster!

I just wiped my cookies and did it again. I might just do this all day long, lol.

I have to admit, I also have had terrible experiences with Overstock but that was a couple years ago. The way I look at it, if they screw me on this deal than I will simply call Amex and dispute the charge on the Eversave deal. Amex has never let me down in this regard. Worse comes to worse, I pay full price for my point cards which is in all honesty what I do on a weekly basis on Xbox Live anyways. Since there is really no down side I figured I would take the chance.

[quote name='Eggplant_Wizard']If you don't wanna sign up for Club O and worry about cancelling to get free shipping, just add something from another category that's $2.95 or less (like a $2.50 HDMI cable) and you'd at least end up with something rather than pay $2.95 for shipping.

Edit: "USB 2.0 Type A to Mini 5-pin Type B 10-foot Cable" is .77 cents.[/QUOTE]
Awesome, thanks for this info. I got the free shipping along with a 77 cent cable I can actually use... too bad the bastards still charge tax on points cards. Still, $11 for 1600 points and a cable is an awesome deal!

Great deal.

Will share similar experience with overstock. None of my last three orders (spanning several months) have shipped. Two were refunded quickly. The third they refused to refund. In fact, they claimed that there was no way to refund a customer's money once the order was placed. Their site claims that they cannot refund a customer's funds once the order is sent to the warehouse. After 3 live chats, I filed a paypal dispute and they refunded my money in about an hour - the same money that they had no way of refunding.

Again, this is a great deal, but O.co is shady.

Can anyone offer some advice? My billing address is international, so I cannot enter it at the eversave page. Any ideas how I could get around this? Regardless of whether I am able to get in on it, this is a fantastic deal, thanks op.

Thanks OP. Ordered a 1600 point card. Hopefully the order goes through all right. Debating using a 2nd or maybe 3rd email and CC to double/ triple dip on this deal and stock up on MS points. Also I looked briefly but didnt see any Playstation Network cards, anyone able to find these?

damnit, of course i would buy two, and two separate orders of 1600 point cards before finding out they stack. AHHHHH i hate that

How are you guys purchasing more than 1? I deleted cookies and even used a different email address, but it wouldn't allow me to do it. Are you using different credit cards for each purchase?

EDITED FOR STUPIDNESS:

My answer was here:

Yes but you'll need a different credit card number for each one. I use Discover's secure online credit card number generator.

Just bought 2 1600 cards+ an aux cable for my ipod for 20.03 overall. I have got to stop checking this website, overblown my budget and my backlog keeps on growing -.-. I have at least 10 different arcade games I haven't even touched (compulsion to buy since they were on sale).

[quote name='illennium']

The link above does not contain a referral. If you don't mind going through a referral link, use the one below and I get credits for future deals. (I don't think this violates forum rules but someone will correct me if I'm wrong and I'll delete.)

http://eversave.com/share/kcLI

I just bought one from the OPer, curious to know how much he's gotten so far! Thanks for the heads up!! I just restocked my $80 in XBL points that were cleared out when my wife found out she could buy shows from zune off the Xbox.... :applause:

Thanks a bunch, op! =) Sadly I had placed an order before hearing they stacked, so I have two separate shipments of 1600 pt cards coming to me. Very happy about saving that much money though. :D

Just bought Skyrim xbox 360 for 29.00 shipped (had a dollar leftover credit) and i have $20 bucks @ that website, (Well see if that means anything later) Thanks OP! My backlog is now complete, I shouldn't want to buy another game till march or thats what i am telling myself to rationalize this purchase.

To be true CAG, go to electronic section, sort it in price, lowest first, and add something cheap, preferably under $2.95, to get free shipping.

Thanks OP!!

I tried ordering books and couldn't get free shipping so I have a message in to Eversave CS. We're getting close to the end of the 48-hour range they gave me for when I should expect a response.

I was going to pick up Skyrim from O.co, but seeing how misleading they are on their website I decided to pass... If you visit their skyrim page for 360, they are comparing their $64.99 price of the regular editon to the collectors edition on other retailers website, lmao... And when I went to check out the MW3 page, they were comparing the game to the MW3 headset for 69.99 on Amazons page... Of course everything is gonna seem cheaper compared to other websites if I just link random products that are more expensive.

worked swimmingly for me. scooped the black 360 battery charger and season 4 of "new adventures of old christine" as gifts for $30 total and a lil leg work. major props OP. still have $23 in credits to the deal site too for diff email signups, so i'll stay subscribed to their site to keep a lookout for anything to use that on.

[quote name='MochaRaf']I was going to pick up Skyrim from O.co, but seeing how misleading they are on their website I decided to pass... If you visit their skyrim page for 360, they are comparing their $64.99 price of the regular editon to the collectors edition on other retailers website, lmao... And when I went to check out the MW3 page, they were comparing the game to the MW3 headset for 69.99 on Amazons page... Of course everything is gonna seem cheaper compared to other websites if I just link random products that are more expensive.[/QUOTE]

Keep looking around the site and then check the "recently viewed items" on the bottom portion of the page. Skyrim showed up as 58.94 down there and i had a CC rep price match it for me after i used $60 in credit. (I can email you the SS for the PM)

[quote name='Lt Dan']So the codes really do stack? I'm thinking of getting skyrim and saints row 3 like this[/QUOTE]

I can confirm. They are entered in as giftcards one at a time so i don't think there is anyway overstock can know where they came from during checkout.

[quote name='Lt Dan']So the codes really do stack? I'm thinking of getting skyrim and saints row 3 like this[/QUOTE]

Yup, i used 3 codes in 1 transaction with no problem.

bread's done
Back