[SOLD OUT] $10 for $20 at Overstock.com through EverSave - great deal on XBLA points

illennium

CAGiversary!
Feedback
35 (100%)
Haven't seen this posted yet. $10 for $20 at overstock.com (plus free shipping) through a (new?) deal site called EverSave. Seems legit. Limit of one per customer.

http://www.eversave.com/online/overstock-2

EDIT: These codes can be stacked. If you buy more than one code through EverSave, you can use them on the same order to get a $40 item for $20, etc.

EDIT 2: You can get a free 2-month trial membership to Club O which gets you free shipping and 5% back in rewards points. Just remember to cancel before the 2 months are through!

XBLA 1600 point cards are currently going for $18.77 so you can effectively get them for half that and free shipping/no tax (most states?). That's better than 50% off.

Last edited by a moderator:
They changed the promotion and it is no longer stackable nor can you get more than one offer.

I was still able to get one 1600 point card for $10 plus free shipping, but that was it.

[quote name='TurboPascal']They changed the promotion and it is no longer stackable nor can you get more than one offer.

I was still able to get one 1600 point card for $10 plus free shipping, but that was it.[/QUOTE]

Dude I just stacked two codes on a 4000 point card and it worked.

I was debating between getting Skyrim or Saints Row 3, then I remember I was given a Steam key for Skyrim

SAINTS ROW 3 IT IS!

[quote name='navalg1337']This might have been answered in earlier posts but can you buy more than one voucher with the same credit card?[/QUOTE]

You can have the same billing address, but it needs to be a different number.

Just an FYI, I randomly checked my lockerz account today. you can get a lot of new releases (skyrim, saints row 3, uncharted 3, etc) for $36 with 5000 ptz. Not available for everybody, but just an alternative. For a $6 difference, not too bad.

[quote name='Aerc']How long does it take to get a referral credit?[/QUOTE]

I'm not 100% positive but I don't think you can use your credits on this deal. That's the way the fine print sounded. If someone has been able to do it let us know.

I scored 1 1600pt card so far.

Metal Gear?

ALWAYS go with Metal Gear. It's my favorite video game IP, and the HD upgraded is of a very nice quality. These are some great updates to already wonderful games!

[quote name='darrenaw9']Hey guys, should i get mgshs or umvc3?[/QUOTE]

Both those games rock honestly. If at all possible I'd get both because they're basically 50%. If I had to go with one though I'd take UMVC3 because those HD collections usually drop in price somewhat quickly, but you can't go wrong either way.

[quote name='KtMack23']Both those games rock honestly. If at all possible I'd get both because they're basically 50%. If I had to go with one though I'd take UMVC3 because those HD collections usually drop in price somewhat quickly, but you can't go wrong either way.[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, decided to grab umvc3 in the end. I would have gotten both but i already purchased infamous 2 and mario kart 7 in the afternoon. Will probably grab metal gear when the price drop.

[quote name='pasolini']Why aren't people using the 'Free Shipping on your entire order' button on the top right of the Overstock page? If you click there, the xbox live card's shipping price changes to FREE.[/QUOTE]

Because I am literally never going to buy from overstock again, so I might as well use up as much of the gift card as possible.

Thanks OP for the great deal! Finally picked up the Agarest War Zero CE that I've been sitting on. Great deal for $30!

[quote name='carrottopso']"Promotional value expires on Dec 31, 2061."

...uhhh?[/QUOTE]

Overstock giftcards expire in 50 years. Cc confirmed it whem they refunded money from my skyrim pm.

[quote name='Eggplant_Wizard']Doesn't PayPal still have that virtual credit card option somewhere?[/QUOTE]

I can't find anything of the sort with Chase or PayPal, so it looks like I'm screwed.

I was hoping to get three to purchase a Modern Warfare 3 controller for $30 since my controllers are losing a bit of their gusto, but I only have two out of the three cards I'd need.

Too bad they don't accept PayPal as a third method of payment.

*EDIT* PayPal discontinued the virtual debit/credit card apparently. https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/Marketing/general/PPPluginExternal-outside

I checked my order and it says shipped, but there's only a tracking number by the filler item. When I ordered it said the two gaming items would be shipped USPS and the filler ground. Whatever that means.

Thanks to OP. Got Alan Wake (yeah, late to the party that didn't happen), and 2 1600 point cards for a total of $30.28

Feeling pretty good about it too.

[quote name='cgm92284']so has anybody dealt with overstock before? how quickly do they usually ship just curious.[/QUOTE]

Video games are typically shipped media mail for me and take forever. Other items usually within a week.

I was chatting with Overstock customer support. I had ordered a Blu-ray movie yesterday with Club O trial. The shipping for that was free. So today I go an order another Blu-ray movie and there is no free shipping option. I was talking to Kathy and she said that the free shipping doesn't apply to movies,video games, ect. I said the movie I ordered yesterday had free shipping. Then she just disconnected.

Also jumped on board. Picked up Modern Warfare 3 and Bioshock for 37 shipped. My cousin is getting a 360 for Christmas and I thought this would be a good 360 game for him.

Kind of off topic - but it is hard to get games for him since he is getting the system now. Everything is sequels. Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty, Halo, Gears, etc. etc.

[quote name='Eggplant_Wizard']I have an actual PayPal debit card that should work, but I thought they had a virtual debit card number generator at one point.[/QUOTE]

They used to, but it seems like they got rid of it. It was called secured card or something like that. They required your SS# which is why I never used it. ALthough now that I want to, I can't lol.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/Marketing/general/PPPluginExternal-outside

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='yesokyesok']Dude I just stacked two codes on a 4000 point card and it worked.[/QUOTE]

Eversave would only allow me to purchase one coupon. My brother was able to get two but it only allowed hime to use one at a time.

What am i missing?

[quote name='TurboPascal']Eversave would only allow me to purchase one coupon. My brother was able to get two but it only allowed hime to use one at a time.

What am i missing?[/QUOTE]

You have to create a new account with a different card everytime from Eversave. I just stacked 3 giftcards on overstock. $32.35 for Skyrim PC! Damn shipping.

Got my, what feels like complimentary 1600 points card. Might try another account if something springs to mind but I don't want to be greedy. Wouldn't mind some PSN points if those came up.

Got Assassin's Creed 2 for $10 total. Thanks Illenium!

[quote name='Eggplant_Wizard']I have an actual PayPal debit card that should work, but I thought they had a virtual debit card number generator at one point.[/QUOTE]

PayPal stopped doing that a year or two ago. It's a shame.

If I had 3 more credit cards to work with, I'd consider buying Skyrim for 360

Ah well, can't complain when my buddy gave me a steam key for pc for it on my brand new gaming rig im making :D

[quote name='Cronos']Thanks to OP. Got Alan Wake (yeah, late to the party that didn't happen), and 2 1600 point cards for a total of $30.28

Feeling pretty good about it too.[/QUOTE]

Great game! Check out the dlc after if u like the story.

bread's done
Back