Sold Out for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='-Blood_Rayne-']Whats up Joe long time no talk man. You still below sea level lol.:beer:[/QUOTE]

haha, yea - I've moved 6 times since I've been in college and haven't left a 10 mile radus

[quote name='quakeman101']the outfit is complete and in mint condition[/QUOTE]

Hm - I'd do it for the outfit and $10

[quote name='joevan']tomb raider soldz[/QUOTE]

nnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

[quote name='joevan']haha, yea - I've moved 6 times since I've been in college and haven't left a 10 mile radus

Hm - I'd do it for the outfit and $10[/QUOTE]

how about outfit + $8? I dont wanna pay any more than that. the outfit has to be worth at least $28 shipped

[quote name='quakeman101']how about outfit + $8? I dont wanna pay any more than that. the outfit has to be worth at least $28 shipped[/quote]
Split it down the middle and do it for The Outfit + $9 shipped.

[quote name='shrike4242']Split it down the middle and do it for The Outfit + $9 shipped.[/QUOTE]

the middle would be $7.50

my original offer was outfit + $5

the way I see it is - I value cash a lot more than trade - $36 is my straight up cash price

its a sealed game so I don't see anything wrong with asking for $10 and an open game that you had the chance to play - look at is as you're getting a $40 trade in credit on a 'eh' game ;) and saving tax

[quote name='quakeman101']the middle would be $7.50

my original offer was outfit + $5[/QUOTE]

Since Joe is an elite trader with over 100+ and your only 4. Joe Wins! :) $10 it is now pay the man. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back