Sold out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wii System has been sold locally..somewhat. The buyer only wanted what traditionally came in the box. He had cash in-hand, so I didn't argue much. Did I mention the bills I'm facing? I believe I did. So, I'll be reworking the ad shortly.

UPDATE: Ad has been updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thursday evening bump!

I'm using my friend's laptop outside of her house, while we are fogging her house for fleas. She has 4 cats and a rabbit, so we're out here babysitting some very unhappy and nervous mammals. At least, they'll itch less soon.

Saturday afternoon bump!

When I was a kid, summer was about having fun, goofing around and wasting time. As an adult, it's about projects, restorations and a whole lot of work. My inner child is crying right now. :p

Sunday evening bump!

Deal reached with ohboy10451! Bye-bye, Metroid Prime Trilogy. It took me days to hunt you down in sealed condition. I played you with such joy that the controls and display of the first two games was done right. I ignored playing 3, because I had just beat it months prior, but you understood. Enjoy your new home, so I can get my first JRPG in a long, freaking time! Love ya, Samus!

Monday evening bump!

A local buyer from Craigslist stopped by with cash. Only a few things left.

Actually, make that 2 local buyers. One item left!

Last edited by a moderator:
Saturday afternoon bump!

If you could choose to play video games all day or mow and clean up your lawn, which would you decide? Well, for me, it isn't a choice.
:censored:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back