SOLD - Please close this thread!

[quote name='joevan']Oblivion will suck you in and spit you out 50 hours later wondering where those two days went :D[/quote]

Aaah, this I know...and that's why I had to get rid of it the first time, but I'm starting to get that itch again:joystick:

[quote name='maccabee72']Aaah, this I know...and that's why I had to get rid of it the first time, but I'm starting to get that itch again:joystick:[/QUOTE]

Haha - yea, I've got 100 hours in it and finally put some time into my CC sale Burnout Revenge today when I got home and my 360 was like "WTF is this? Where's Oblivion?"

[quote name='ecwfan']Would you by any chance be interested in selling some of the N-Gage games?[/quote]

Yes, I'd selling some. $3 each plus whatever the exact shipping + PayPal fee are if you choose to pay through PayPal.....

[quote name='joevan']Holy crap thats a serious NG bundle :shock:
Still have Table Tennis around - I finally got my copy today :D[/quote]

Yeah, I hate to get rid of it, but it's not getting any use anymore....

I still have my Table Tennis, and have been playing it religiously, but I'm up in Austin working for the summer, and unfortunately for me....no LIVE:cry:

[quote name='maccabee72']Yeah, I hate to get rid of it, but it's not getting any use anymore....

I still have my Table Tennis, and have been playing it religiously, but I'm up in Austin working for the summer, and unfortunately for me....no LIVE:cry:[/QUOTE]

Ah crap. I'm actually from Round Rock, TX and if I remember correctly, there's broadband internet there ;)

[quote name='joevan']Ah crap. I'm actually from Round Rock, TX and if I remember correctly, there's broadband internet there ;)[/quote]

Oh there's broadband, but I'm saving my pennies for a wireless adapter because my friend's road runner is connected on the other end of the house. Believe me....i'll be up and running again as soon as I can;)

[quote name='maccabee72']Oh there's broadband, but I'm saving my pennies for a wireless adapter because my friend's road runner is connected on the other end of the house. Believe me....i'll be up and running again as soon as I can;)[/QUOTE]

Would a Linksys wireless adapter work? I've got one laying around and would defintely work out a much better deal than whats on my TL for you.

[quote name='joevan']Would a Linksys wireless adapter work? I've got one laying around and would defintely work out a much better deal than whats on my TL for you.[/quote]

Not sure:whistle2:k I have a D-link G54 wireless router and I'm not sure if they are compatible or not. I'll have to look into that and maybe we can work something!

I've got mario kart somewhere around here..

Interested in NBA 2k6. Think we can work something out?

Also.. Would you happen to have any Doug Flutie cards? I would be interested in those.. Thanks!

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I've got mario kart somewhere around here..

Interested in NBA 2k6. Think we can work something out?

Also.. Would you happen to have any Doug Flutie cards? I would be interested in those.. Thanks![/quote]

I may be interested in that trade, but I am working another right now with NBA 2k6, so if it falls through I'll let you know right away......and unfortunately, I don't think I have many flutie cards in My collection, but I'll have a look just to make sure;)

....and my man Joe!...what would you like for that extra copy of Tetris DS you have?...hit me with a PM!

[quote name='maccabee72']I may be interested in that trade, but I am working another right now with NBA 2k6, so if it falls through I'll let you know right away......and unfortunately, I don't think I have many flutie cards in My collection, but I'll have a look just to make sure;)

....and my man Joe!...what would you like for that extra copy of Tetris DS you have?...hit me with a PM![/QUOTE]

well, firstborns are always nice :rofl:
I'm interested in Amped 3 - prehaps me tossing in some spare $$

[quote name='MillerTime2523']does this mean your not interested in Mario Kart anymore? :lol:[/quote]

I actually still may be:D ....the PSP is a little more practical for me right now, so I'm going to put the DS Lite out there for a couple of days.

[quote name='jasonc']Would you be interested in trading just Castlevania DS for anything on my list?[/quote]

Thanks for the interest but, I'm either going to trade it as a lot or keep it as a lot:)

bread's done
Back