SOLD

i want it... but will i paypal a person new to the boards with only 2 feedback money, no. especialy not 265 dollars. BTW is it a hp one?

[quote name='BasketCase1080']i want it... but will i paypal a person new to the boards with only 2 feedback money, no. especialy not 265 dollars. BTW is it a hp one?[/quote]

New? Not really bro. I received it from freeipods.com, I ordered the "Brand new HP 20 GB iPod (if available)".

[quote name='yeahokthenfu']Seems kinda suspicious to me[/quote]

You're kidding.. right? Here, I'm willing to ship FIRST to whoever is interested. You can pay AFTER you receive the item. Waiting for PMs.

[quote name='BulletTime'][quote name='BasketCase1080']i want it... but will i paypal a person new to the boards with only 2 feedback money, no. especialy not 265 dollars. BTW is it a hp one?[/quote]

New? Not really bro. I received it from freeipods.com, I ordered the "Brand new HP 20 GB iPod (if available)".[/quote]

if available... so its not in hand yet??

[quote name='deathcabforcutie'][quote name='BulletTime'][quote name='BasketCase1080']i want it... but will i paypal a person new to the boards with only 2 feedback money, no. especialy not 265 dollars. BTW is it a hp one?[/quote]

New? Not really bro. I received it from freeipods.com, I ordered the "Brand new HP 20 GB iPod (if available)".[/quote]

if available... so its not in hand yet??[/quote]

It is in hand, I quoted the EXACT order. I received it yesterday. Again, I'm willing to ship FIRST, and you can pay AFTER you receive/inspect the iPod.

[quote name='zewone']You mind me asking when your order went to STV to SHIPPED? I'm waiting on mine and wondering how long it took you. Sorry for going off topic.[/quote]

freeiPods.com 9/23/2004 10:19:00 PM Shipped

Good luck bro, just about everyone who had the STV status got theirs shipped on Saturday.

Got mine... actually, waiting on fedex to deliver cause they wont leave without someone signing for it and I dont get home until after 8 pm weekdays. hate my commute.

bread's done
Back