sold

Just thought I would say that these earbuds are excellent. I got a pair of them from the Pepsi Promotion and I've fell in love with these things. Much better than the standard headphones.

[quote name='DarkRider23']Just thought I would say that these earbuds are excellent. I got a pair of them from the Pepsi Promotion and I've fell in love with these things. Much better than the standard headphones.[/quote]

i used to have some 3rd gen ipod headphones that came with the ipod, yea i know they are old as hell but they did an awesome job. How do these compare to those?

[quote name='devildr1ver']i used to have some 3rd gen ipod headphones that came with the ipod, yea i know they are old as hell but they did an awesome job. How do these compare to those?[/quote]

Uhhh... iPod Earbuds are some of the WORST.

These are like GOLD compared to those hahah

[quote name='plft']I got some Skullcandy Full Metal Jackets from mycokerewards. How do these compare?[/quote]

The Skullcandy's are $60 earbuds so they probably aren't too bad. These probably are better, but maybe not worth it if you already have decent ones.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']hmm, i wonder how you could have gotten many? :lol:[/quote]

:roll:

Wow I bought yesterday and there already here 0_0. There great for the price. How about you give the buyers feedback :p

[quote name='Dro']Wow I bought yesterday and there already here 0_0. There great for the price. How about you give the buyers feedback :p[/quote]

Yay for 2-day shipping!

Okay, going to be honest here - once this auction is over I am going to raise my prices.
I kept lowering to compete but I have come to the conclusion that I will not get less than they are worth just because there are people trying to move 60 pairs in less than a week.

So buy this auction or PM me in the next few days if you want some.

bread's done
Back