little_krampy

CAGiversary!
Link to Xbox games

Soul Calibur II
NFL Street
Inside Drive 2004
NFL Fever 2004
The Sims: Bustin' Out

There's also some 989 Studio PS2 Sport titles that dropped to $5 too.

$5.95 for shipping sort of kills the deal unless you plan on buying several copies. Whenever Sears.com has a price drop like this it's usually a sign to go check out the clearanced game bins at your B&M Sears. You may find something good and cheap there too.

[quote name='buster90']Shipping kills the deal and you can only have one game at a time. Lame.[/QUOTE]

One game at a time? What are you talking about?

Shipping for me is:
$5.95 for 1-6 games
$6.00 for 7-10 games
$7.50 for 10-13 games

Like I said in my post...the deal is better if more than one title interests you. Buy all 5 titles and it's a whole $30.80 shipped. What's wrong with that? It's not the deal of the century (or even the week for that matter) but it's not lame.

[quote name='buster90']Shipping kills the deal and you can only have one game at a time. Lame.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just think that he doesn't understand how the Cart-system works over at Sears.com

when you add something to your cart it takes you to a separate screen and shows you the individual item you just addeed to your cart. If you then choose to view your cart you will see ALL of the items you are currently holding. Weird, but functional.

Doesn't appear to apply to the B&M. Stopped by my local Sears, and they had some clearance stuff - saw NFL Street for XB but it was marked w/ a red tag for 19.99 and it scanned at 19.99.

Did see Kingdom Under Fire for XB with a red sticker 9.97 and a sign over the display saying XB reductions Kingdom Under Fire - 15.00.

In either case, I left em all.

Damn...I really want Intellivision Lives (has Pricegrabber rabate), but the shipping just ruins it. ~$5 would rock. $9, not so much... I wish they had in-store pickup on games.

[quote name='neocisco']CC price-matched NFL Street.

Total-$3.64[/QUOTE]

How? Showed them the website at the broadband kiosk?

Even though I own the GC version of Soul Calibur (LINK!), I'm tempted to get the XB version for 720p... Sears favorite games to mark at this $4.97 price seem to be SC, Sims and NFL Street... this is like the umpteenth they've done this.

Bestbuy will not PM these, I just came back from the NOHO BB in NYC. Stupid people say that Sears is not a competitor to which I replied "you better damn believe they are! cuz they are going to get my money that I wanted to spend in your store you stupid fucking idiots!"

[quote name='jjz203']Bestbuy will not PM these, I just came back from the NOHO BB in NYC. Stupid people say that Sears is not a competitor to which I replied "you better damn believe they are! cuz they are going to get my money that I wanted to spend in your store you stupid fucking idiots!"[/QUOTE]

The more I hear about Best Buy pricematching difficulties the more I think it's a online vs. store ad issue. I've never had trouble PMing at BB with a store ad (I even PMd a Staples flyer...which is less of a competitor than Sears is). But I have yet to be successful with an online printout. They use every excuse in the book on online printouts.

So any way of obtaining these prices in a Sear's ad or catalog or receipt even? The CAG in me wants to try out SC2 finally. 8-[

[quote name='sabin23']How? Showed them the website at the broadband kiosk?

Even though I own the GC version of Soul Calibur (LINK!), I'm tempted to get the XB version for 720p... Sears favorite games to mark at this $4.97 price seem to be SC, Sims and NFL Street... this is like the umpteenth they've done this.[/QUOTE]

It is real simple just print out the product page on Sears.com with the price and take it to CC to PM. Because CC PM the internet and advertisements from there competitor's.

CC PMed me earlier today (this was on bytesizedeals 2 days ago so credit goes out) and I got NFL Street and Soul Caliber for a friend for a combined $7 plus tax.

I like the fact that shipping is so expensive. Because of this no one is buying it which allows people to pm it at CC because its in stock. I mean $3.50 for SCII, thats outstanding/

ARGH!! It's not in stock at any CC in NYC. CheapyD? Any thoughts since I know you're from the area? :cry: I want some SC2 goodness for $4.

[quote name='Otherguy676']CC PMed me earlier today (this was on bytesizedeals 2 days ago so credit goes out) and I got NFL Street and Soul Caliber for a friend for a combined $7 plus tax.[/QUOTE]

Bah! My CC B&M said that they would pricematch Sears.com's price if the local B&M Sears had the game in stock and IF the price at the B&M matched Sears.com's price.

I knew that the price at Sears B&M did not match that of the website, but I waited it out. Sears gave them a run for their money with respect to being put on hold for a loooong time. But after all was said and done, the B&M they called didn't have the Sims Bustin Out in stock - price never came up. OH well.

I guess I should have tried to order it online with in-store pickup, but I don't think you can order video games online from CC - can you?

[quote name='borg20001']I guess I should have tried to order it online with in-store pickup, but I don't think you can order video games online from CC - can you?[/QUOTE]

Nope, media software (games, cds, dvds) can't be ordered online and picked up in store.

i went to sears and they didn't have any of the games so i couldn't price match, (i wanted bustin out) but i eyed the clearance table and found Pokemon Sapphire for $7.97. I got that for my little bro since he has wanted the game since his birthday.

I won't be getting SC-2, unless I can find a non PH's version at my local B&M store for the same price.

If anyone has received their copy of SC2. Is it Platinum or green box?

It shouldn't be that hard to find a non PH version at Sears since not many people buy games there. The problem of course is getting it at the $4.97 price in store.

[quote name='WolfPac_Ite']

If anyone has received their copy of SC2. Is it Platinum or green box?[/QUOTE]

I ordered 2 copies and both were green box.

I tried it at two CC's. One of them said the only online retailer they match is best buy and the other one actually looked on the webpage and woulda PM'd but I guess sears sold out cuz its not on the page anymore.

bread's done
Back