Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World pre-order price $39.99

All these games have lowered Pre-order Prices:
Too Human $53.99
Fallout 3 $53.99
Star Wars: The force Unleashed $44.99-$53.99
Tales of Vesperia $53.99
Soulcalibur IV $53.99
Ghostbusters $53.99

Save an extra $10 with coupon code MAPNEWNCSAVE. One use only per your email address, if you abuse this coupon code they will ban you.

[quote name='Firestorm']Wait a second. September 17th? When was this confirmed?! o_O[/quote]I assume you're talking about ToS2, its probably a tentative date.

Yeah probably... Hm, $39.99. ToS2 and and Vesperia are probably the only two games in the latter half of the year I'll be buying Day 1 at full price >_>

[quote name='firehawk12']Firepro Wrestling went up to 18. :(
I should have ordered it sooner, but had nothing else to buy.[/QUOTE]

It's down to $6 now.

GTA4 for the PS3 is 45 and Uncharted is $48 good prices for PMing :)

I'm getting a weird error when trying to use the code (which I've never used before) to purchase DQ Swords:

Important Message
We're sorry, but this offer was issued by one of our international sites and may not be used toward a purchase at Amazon.com. Please refer to your promotional certificate for full details.

1) I'm ordering FROM AMAZON.CA

2) I've NEVER used this code before

Any ideas? I really want to get DQ Swords for 20$ with shipping.

[quote name='poiuiu']I'm getting a weird error when trying to use the code (which I've never used before) to purchase DQ Swords:

Important Message
We're sorry, but this offer was issued by one of our international sites and may not be used toward a purchase at Amazon.com. Please refer to your promotional certificate for full details.

Any ideas? I really want to get DQ Swords for 20$ with shipping.[/quote]

Is your purchase over $40?

^^^ What he said... and...

I get that message if I've tried to enter that code twice. Proceed to the final step of the checkout and see if the coupon has already been applied.

[quote name='poiuiu']I'm getting a weird error when trying to use the code (which I've never used before) to purchase DQ Swords:

Important Message

Any ideas? I really want to get DQ Swords for 20$ with shipping.[/quote]

Anyone in Ottawa ordering anything from amazon.ca soon? I can't find anything good for ~$18 to avoid shipping. I don't want to spend anything on shipping either.....

If I pre-order Symphonia and the price goes up, would I still get it at the price I pre-ordered at?
And would I need to add a filler item to $39.99 to get the coupon? =/

How long does the free shipping usually take? I figure since it's a Tales game EB won't get it for days anyway >_

[quote name='Firestorm']If I pre-order Symphonia and the price goes up, would I still get it at the price I pre-ordered at?
And would I need to add a filler item to $39.99 to get the coupon? =/

How long does the free shipping usually take? I figure since it's a Tales game EB won't get it for days anyway >_

[quote name='Princess Zelda']My Lego Indiana Jones was finally delivered today.[/quote]

Mine got here Friday, along with $5 in amazon dollars due to a nice email I sent them about the delay.

My 360 also got back from repairs on Friday, allowing me to enjoy a little Lego Indy this weekend.

[quote name='Rex']Hey guys,

So did "MAPNEWNCSAVE" finally die off? I heard it got extended, but did the code change?[/quote]

Because of everyone overusing it, no longer can be used on games

[quote name='Corizzle']Because of everyone overusing it, no longer can be used on games[/quote]

Well that sucks.

I bought 2 hardcover comic books and a $10 PSP game. Hmm...maybe I could cancel that.

BTW, the PSP game that's $10 is Death Jr. 2.

edit: The coupon is just dead all together. I can't use it on just books. Still some great deals on the site though.

Well, it sort of does. Leaves more time to finish Vesperia and then maybe take a break with something else before starting another Tales game!

Hey Firestorm, it's your lucky day.

The $10 off $40 MAPNEWNCSAVE coupon is working again. I'm kind of disappointed as my last order I made the coupon wasn't working.

Anyway, it is now!

[quote name='Rex']Hey Firestorm, it's your lucky day.

The $10 off $40 MAPNEWNCSAVE coupon is working again. I'm kind of disappointed as my last order I made the coupon wasn't working.

Anyway, it is now![/quote]Oh thanks. I'm gonna do it before it's too late.

Done:
Amazon.ca Order Summary
Items: CDN$ 41.24
Shipping & Handling: CDN$ 0.00
Pre-order Guarantee -CDN$ 0.00
Visa10off40 -CDN$ 10.00

Total Before Tax: CDN$ 31.24
GST: CDN$ 2.06
PST: CDN$ 2.80
Order Total: CDN$ 34.92

Estimated ship date for these 2 items: Nov 27 2008
Pigs (Mini book) - Robert N. Munsch
CDN$ 1.25 - Quantity: 1 - In Stock
Condition: new
Sold by: Amazon.com.ca, Inc.
Gift options None

Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
CDN$ 39.99 - Quantity: 1 - Available for Pre-order
Condition: new
Sold by: Amazon.com.ca, Inc.
Gift options None
Pre-order Price Guarantee.

Thanks for the heads up on the coupon working again, I just used it to buy Contra 4 and some Cowboy Bebop DVDs. Since Contra 4 was 19.99 at EBgames, but impossible to find (it's discontinued, it seems), I still hesitated to buy it for 29.99 on amazon, but this coupon just made it as if I got the EBgames price!

Thanks a bunch!

Can someone remind me how much of a pain in the ass it is to price match something from Amazon, like the S-video cables I want, from Futureshop? Will it be worth saving 15 bucks?

[quote name='poiuiu']Can someone remind me how much of a pain in the ass it is to price match something from Amazon, like the S-video cables I want, from Futureshop? Will it be worth saving 15 bucks?[/quote]

A lot. If it does not qualify for free shipping alone, they will charge you the shipping fee after PM or may even not PM at all. You will need to fight back hard if you argue you will buy other stuff to get qualified for free shipping. They will ask you to do the same instore.

If it is just a s video cable, just grab it from places like dealextreme or monoprice.

bread's done
Back