Some cheap games back at CC.com

icruise

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
I've been checking Circuit City's web site every now and then to see if they would get any more clearance games available, and they finally have a few decent ones. Nothing earth-shattering, but maybe someone will find something they want. I'll include some of the ones that are out of stock, since they tend to go in and out of stock. Also remember that CC.com will often appear to have some things in stock until you get to checkout.

In stock as of this writing:
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (Xbox): $3.96
Conflict: Vietnam (Xbox): $3.96
NARC (Xbox): $5.96
True Crime: Streets of LA (PS2): $5.96
Big Mutha Truckers 2 (Xbox): $5.96
Midtown Madness 3 (Xbox): $5.96
Turok: Evolution (GC): $5.99
F-Zero GP Legend (GBA): $6.96
The Getaway: Black Monday (PS2): $6.96
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutant Melee (Xbox): $7.49
NBA® Street Vol. 2 (PS2): $7.49

Out of stock but interesting:
Medal of Honor: Infiltrator (GBA): $1.99
Batman: Rise of Sin Tzu (PS2): $1.99
NFL Street (Xbox): $3.96
The Sims Bustin' Out (Xbox): $3.96
Viewtiful Joe 2 (GC): $3.96
Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (PS2): $3.96
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (PS2): $5.96
Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow (Xbox): $7.49
Mortal Kombat®: Deception (PS2): $7.49
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (PS2): $5.96
NBA Street Vol. 2 (GC): $4.96
TimeSplitters 2 (Xbox): $7.49
Suikoden Tactics (PS2): $7.49

The whole list is here.

I've been looking for cheap xbox games I missed out on since I got my 360, I was looking for PoP:WW and was about to buy it on amazon for 20, thanks for this!

A lot of times their site will say they're in stock, but as soon as you try to check out, they're OOS.

Thanks for the heads up. I heard the POP sequel was full of cheesy metal and the like, but I loved the first game (still need to finish it) and figured what the hey - can't go wrong for six sammoleans (shipped).

Maybe it'll tide me over until the clearance price on POP 3 which, in turn, will tide me over until Assasin's Creed.

Viewtiful Joe: Red hot rumble and ramage for the GC are $10. Not sure if it's cheap but I never see that VJ around.

so tempting. You could actually price match theses in store. Also, best buy will price match online offers too. A few of those looked tempting, but I think I'm done with games for this gen. Focusing on getting that 360.

[quote name='porieux']POP is no go on xbox 360 though right?[/QUOTE]
That's correct. The Sands of Time is the only PoP game that's BC so far.

[quote name='Slodaddy']Thanks for the heads up. I heard the POP sequel was full of cheesy metal and the like, but I loved the first game (still need to finish it) and figured what the hey - can't go wrong for six sammoleans (shipped).

Maybe it'll tide me over until the clearance price on POP 3 which, in turn, will tide me over until Assasin's Creed.[/QUOTE]

I heard the same thing going into it. While there is a greater emphasis on weapons/fighting, I didn't mind the change to the formula. There's still a lot of classic acrobatics that have made the series what it is. And there's nothing better than swinging on a pole and decapitating someone. It's still a good game worth playing at $20; at $6 shipped, it's a bargain.Makes me wish I still had an Xbox.

[quote name='jaso']I heard the same thing going into it. While there is a greater emphasis on weapons/fighting, I didn't mind the change to the formula. There's still a lot of classic acrobatics that have made the series what it is. And there's nothing better than swinging on a pole and decapitating someone. It's still a good game worth playing at $20; at $6 shipped, it's a bargain.Makes me wish I still had an Xbox.[/QUOTE]
POP:WW is definitely a bargain at this price. Just to warn you: as fun as the game is, I've never played a buggier game in my life, and it's actually made me apprehensive about playing the last one. It wouldn't allow me access to the final room to fight the last boss. There are a ton of bugs littered throughout, so be warned.

submitted
POP
Conflict - i like shooting stuff for cheap
The Getaway - meh the cool looking graphics make it worth $6 IMO, the first one was flawed, and not worth $40 but for the price of a rental...

This order has been cancelled successfully.

I mistook Warrior Within for The Two Thrones

oops Ill pass on the worst of the POP games :)

I was going to place an order before I went to bed last night but I haven't got the new credit card yet so I'm stuck with PayPal and B&M for now. I was going to order 1 copy of Conflict (already have the penny guide laying around) & 5 or 6 copies of Warrior Within to get free shipping.

bread's done
Back