Some clearance deals at Meijer (Mostly Wii Games) YMMV

moho_00

CAGiversary!
This is my first post here, so hopefully I'm following the rules...

Anyways, I was at Meijer this morning and they had some random stuff on clearance.  Nothing amazing, but a few deep discounts (I think).  I took a few pictures and figured I'd share what I found with the CAG community.

These are the ones I have pictures of (I'll post a couple) or purchased myself, so they should be pretty accurate:

• Metroid: Other M (Wii) $4.99
  • Just Dance 3 (Wii) $3.99
  • Samurai Warriors 3 (Wii) $4.99
  • Shrek: Forever After (Wii) $4.99
  • Wreck-It Ralph (Wii) $14.99
  • Just Dance 4 (Wii U) $20.00
  • Zumba Fitness: World Party (Wii U) $10.00
  • Pac-Man Amiibo $6.49
WeDO5LW.jpg

rR7YUMq.jpg

I wouldn't consider all of those great deals by any means, but some seemed kinda nice.  One thing you'll notice in the pictures (and you might already know if you've bought stuff from Meijer) is that some of the games can have faded artwork because of the bulbs they use in their cases.  I purchased Metroid: Other M, which didn't seem to have much fading, and the top of the plastic has also been removed.  When I inquired about it, the sales associate told me that the bulbs cause it to crumple up over time and they end up removing it.  I have since removed the wrapper and it does appear to be in perfect, new condition.

Now for some other clearance deals that I'm pulling from memory (hopefully I get them right):

• Mewtwo Amiibo $9.09
  • Zelda Amiibo $6.49
  • Atari Flashback 6 $29.99
  • Sega Genesis plug 'n play console (also plays cartridges) $29.99
  • Various Skylanders Starter Packs (PS3 and PS4 only, I think) $10.00- $15.00
And finally, they had some Disney Infinity figures on sale.  I picked up Venom for $6.49, but they had a lot of other ones, I think mostly from 2.0 (I'm new to the game though, so I don't know much about it).  I think individual figures that were on sale were all $6.49.

Last edited by a moderator:
did you guys have to ask a clerk to open the window displays? the meijer i went to was cleaned out even in the glass windows

Has Meijer been adding more clearance games since the 16th( or when this topic was made )? Because I feel like I've been seeing more in the past week. I wonder if they will add even more soon, doubt it though.

Has Meijer been adding more clearance games since the 16th( or when this topic was made )? Because I feel like I've been seeing more in the past week. I wonder if they will add even more soon, doubt it though.
There are barely any games left to clearance at the local stores.

Just got back from Mejier had some decent things. 

Watchdogs XB1 & PS4 8.99

Killzone Shadow Fall 7.99

Knack (No Price on it) 

COD Ghosts XB360 5.99

Several year or two sports games for XB1 and PS4 between $5-$9 

A couple other things that I'm blanking on now as well. 

Fort Wayne, IN store. I never saw these until today and I usually go there once a week. This store has been doing a bunch of remodeling and putting a bunch of stuff on clearance. Maybe these items were in the back for a long time and now they need to make some space for the remodeling.

Saw the Star Wars bluetooth speakers in Millenium Falcon and Star Destroyer for $25 each.  Also, it appears that Crown Royal Maple is being discontinued.  They had about 30 750 ml bottles on clearance at $24.97.

For Vita:

The Wolf Among Us - $3.74

Borderlands 2 - $9.99

Lego Jurassic World - $9.99

Lego Batman 3 - $9.99

Lego Batman 2 - $9.99

Angry Birds Star Wars - $11.99

CoD Black Ops - $14.99

Sly Cooper Collection - $14.99

For Vita:

The Wolf Among Us - $3.74

Borderlands 2 - $9.99

Lego Jurassic World - $9.99

Lego Batman 3 - $9.99

Lego Batman 2 - $9.99

Angry Birds Star Wars - $11.99

CoD Black Ops - $14.99

Sly Cooper Collection - $14.99
I'd love to pick up LEGO Jurassic World, but my Meijer stores have no Vita games anymore.

Went to mine this morning and seems they put out more games that were clearanced out.   Saw Metroid: Other M(Wii) for $4.99 and 007 Legends(PS3) for $5.99.  They also had a few Genesis and Atari Flashbacks for $6.99.   The ones that were clearanced out didn't have the orange stickers like usual, they just had the regular white price tags on the shelves with the marked down price.

Mine seems to be clearing out PS3, Wii & 360 stuff as they only had 5-6 games for each(no systems or accessories) and they were all marked down.

Xbox 360 320gb internal hard drives were $10 at my local Meijer today.

If you do your own oil changes they had Castrol full synthetic for $2 a quart and non-synthetic for $1.20.

I saw on another website for this week star wars battlefront is 10? Can anyone confirm? I'm on mobile and I can't attach the image i found. I would snag it at that price for my brothers birthday if I can swing it at best buy

I wonder if were going to see a lot of Xbox 360 stuff go on clearance in the next few months after todays announcement that MS will no longer make 360s.

I know this is too much to hope but has anyone seen a cheaper "Pandora's Tower"?  I'm interested in bagging one.

What about the Infinity 2.0 figures?  I'm assuming "Stitch" and "Meridia" are now overpriced?  I'd bag "Phineas" and "Ferb" but I assume they're part of Infinity 1 which was broken as ****.

bread's done
Back