Some damn fine comics

MrBrando

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Ok, so my awesome friend is getting into comics and I would like to help her but I've been out of comics for so long I don't really remember any really good story lines and what not. I want to get her the Kingdom Come and Marvels, but what I'm looking for is comics or graphic novels with great storylines. She said she likes X-men (of course) so that's a start so I thought I'd see about some good ones from there but what's the one about batman and it's like The Dark Knight or dark knight returns, I heard that was one of the best batman's ever but I never got to read it. So anything would help just give me the comic name and issue numbers or if they have a graphic novel of it that'd be cool. Also, I got her DC Vertigo's Fables and some Leauge of extra Ordinary Gentlemen because she's an english major so I thought she might like those. Also, I heard there was a storyline in hellblazer about a demon and an angel having a kid and that was a goot storyline, she loved the movie so I thought that would be an easier transition even thought the movie and comic are different. OK, thanks alot

bread's done
Back