Some eBay auctions AND a question to posters...

spooie_redux

CAGiversary!
Tossing some games on eBay AND a question about a seller...

First up... I'm tossing some games on eBay. They range from gun-toting, foul mouthed, bloodbaths... to vomit-inducing, cute-tacular kiddie fare.

Kim Possible 1 & 2 Complete for GBA (Complete, only missing those little GBA cart baggies).
Nicktoons 4-in-1 Compilation (plus Bonus Pinobee)
PS2 Lot of 3: Devil May Cry, Blood Omen 2, Evil Dead: Fistful of Boomstick (Complete)
Xbox Lot of 4: Dead to Rights 1 & 2, Max Payne 2 and Beatdown (Complete)
Xbox Lot of 5: Batman Begins, Marvel Nemesis, Superman Returns, Simpsons Road Rage, Dr, Muto. (Complete)
Xbox Lot of 5: Cold Fear, Crimson Skies, Brute Force, Blowout, Special Forces: Nemesis Strike (Complete)
Xbox Lot of 5: Doom 3, Counter-Strike, Mace Griffin: Bounty Hunter, Tron 2.0, Unreal Championship 2: The Liandri Conflict (Complete)

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZspooie_reduxQQhtZ-1

GBA game auctions start at $4/$5 each. Console auctions start at $5 each. Thanks for looking.

Added another Xbox auction on 4/26, and another on 4/28.

-----

Okay, now with the self-congradulatory auction pimping is over, I have a question.

Over a month ago, I won Contra 3: The Alien Wars for Gameboy on eBay. Three weeks after sending a money order (it was only $10 total with free shipping), and getting no response, package or feedback, I emailed the seller about it. He said he never received the money order, and asked where I sent it to.

So I emailed him back with the address and date I sent it out. Meanwhile, I checked his feedback again. 5550 Positives. 2 Negatives. So low a margin, eBay credits him with 100% Positive. So I'm thinking, the guy must be telling the truth. He seems honest. $10 isn't a big loss for me, but I want the game still.

So I'm thinking I'll resend it. Only, I never receive a response from the previous email. Maybe he didn't get it. Okay, I'll send another response. So I tell him I'd like to send another check out and asked if he still had the game, assuring him to please respond back when possible. I never received a response. So I try a few days later to see if maybe something prevented the other two from reaching him.

Never heard back on anything after the initial email.

Personally, I figure, it's $10. At this point, I don't care. I'll find the game some day. Consider is a lesson learned. But now I wonder, after nearly 6 years, am I going to get boned in the end with a negative? I mean, if he can't even respond to multiple emails over a matter of $10, who knows what he might leave for feedback. What do you folks think? Should I just let it go and hope for the best?

Thanks all.

imho, most people that have that much feedback usually have shit setup to auto leave feedback once feedback is left for them. So id imagine if u leave nothing for them, youd never receive any in return. Thats just what ive experienced....

You can only leave feedback within 45 days after the end of an auction. After that eBay won' tlet you leave any feedback for that auction.

Really? I thought it was 90 days.

I left feedback for a buyer two nights ago, for an auction that ended on Feb 19th. Wouldn't that make it over 60 days already?

Anyway, thanks all.

Too be clear, both seller and buyer can leave feedback within 90 days.

If one person leaves feedback, the time is resetted and the responder can leave feedback within 90 days again. (according to the eBay answer center)

Cheers :)

well since you sent a money order, you should have a receipt stub for that money order. most money orders have a phone number where you can check to see if it was cashed and when. check into that before spending more money.

For $9, I wouldn't even bother saving the receipt. $20, perhaps... but $9... nah. Plus, I mean the guy had 5550 feedback positive against 2 negative... I never would have imagined. Now he's up to 5640 with the 2 negs still.

Even if he didn't get it, and wanted to resell the game or something, he could have at least had the courtesy to answer the email and let me know he no longer had it, and had actually received the email.

Oh well.

Thanks for the responses though, all.

Ending in under 2 hours... Xbox Lot of 5: Cold Fear, Crimson Skies, Brute Force, Blowout, Special Forces: Nemesis Strike (Complete).

Current bid is at the $5 starting price. Any takers? :p

bread's done
Back