CAGiversary!
Feedback
45 (100%)
Went to bestbuy today and i was able to grab some good titles from $7.99 bin

The Mummy (Deluxe Edition)
Scary Movie 1
Hero (Special Edition)
Rush Hour 3

There's a lot more movies, but this 3 are the only one that cought my eye.

Last edited by a moderator:
also: from dusk till dawn 7.99
from dusk till dawn/ from dusk till dawn 2 9.99
Underworld 7.99
Extract 7.99

Also $7.99, and also good(s) :

colin-in-bruges.jpg

[quote name='Demolition Man']Wait... what.... Rush Hour 3 is now considered "good" all of a sudden? :puke:[/QUOTE]

yeah, well for me their in good category, not very good and not the great movies out there, just good (average movie), my apologie if i offended you, is it your favorite movie?

[quote name='dinovelvet']Also $7.99, and also good(s) :

colin-in-bruges.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Great movie. Any movie that has a midget getting karate chopped AND making fun of fat people is good in my books.

I got:
Eastern Promises
No Country for Old Men
Gone Baby Gone

All 7.99 each Bluray.
I consider these in the "really" good category.

[quote name='coopx']yeah, well for me their in good category, not very good and not the great movies out there, just good (average movie), my apologie if i offended you, is it your favorite movie?[/QUOTE]

I think he was implying that Rush Hour 3 is a bad movie.

I would definitely classify In Bruges as being goods.

It's surprising that the thread talks about "Goods titles" and there's no mention of "The Goods" being on sale, I'd acutally consider buying that POS for $8... and then I'd think better of it. ;)

[quote name='deadbird']I got:
Eastern Promises
No Country for Old Men
Gone Baby Gone

All 7.99 each Bluray.
I consider these in the "really" good category.[/QUOTE]

You sir are correct in your classification. Three of my favorites too.

I nabbed:

Halloween H20
No Country for Old Men
Primal Fear
Equilibrium
Spy Game
From Dusk Til Dawn

I saw this deal also applies to their website and they have a few other movies I would buy but aren't listed as available in my store. It is a shame they don't have free shipping or free site to store shipping like Walmart does. Paying $2.50 per blu-ray to ship these blu-rays negates the 'deal factor' for me.

Sling Blade is also 7.99. Silver reward members get free shipping and I and a lot of others got a free upgrade earlier this year so maybe you have it and don't realize it.

[quote name='avwjase']I nabbed:

Halloween H20
No Country for Old Men
Primal Fear
Equilibrium
Spy Game
From Dusk Til Dawn

I saw this deal also applies to their website and they have a few other movies I would buy but aren't listed as available in my store. It is a shame they don't have free shipping or free site to store shipping like Walmart does. Paying $2.50 per blu-ray to ship these blu-rays negates the 'deal factor' for me.[/QUOTE]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/null/pcmcat221900050000.c?id=pcmcat221900050000

[quote name='seether254']also: from dusk till dawn 7.99
from dusk till dawn/ from dusk till dawn 2 9.99
[/QUOTE]

From Dusk till Dawn is an AWFUL Blu-Ray picture quality wise.

It's not worth $0.99

[quote name='dinovelvet']Oh shit, this is out on blu-ray? AND 7.99? Sold![/QUOTE]

word of warning. this is an AWFUL transfer. it's done by echo bridge.... It's been cropped from 2.35:1 to 1.78:1 and it has only 2.0 audio ALONG with the fact that it doesn't look much better (if at all) better than the DVD in terms of clarity. this is an insult to the movie

the Dutch and Japanese blu rays do it proper justice in comparison (the japanese one is EXCELLENT... just a little spendy)

[quote name='wormraper']word of warning. this is an AWFUL transfer. it's done by echo bridge.... It's been cropped from 2.35:1 to 1.78:1 and it has only 2.0 audio ALONG with the fact that it doesn't look much better (if at all) better than the DVD in terms of clarity. this is an insult to the movie

the Dutch and Japanese blu rays do it proper justice in comparison (the japanese one is EXCELLENT... just a little spendy)[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the tip. Still, $7.99. I'll hold it in my hand in the store and see how I feel about it :)

Rush hour 3 is horrible. Wouldnt pay more than $3 for it.

The others are pretty good (yes The Mummy is good, just over played and bad sequels), but old. You can find cheaper.

bread's done
Back