Some Kind of Monster - Under $20 anywhere?

$16.99 at Circuit City this week, somehow got missed in Trust's posting but I can understand since it was mixed in with the new CD releases page.

Also, Best Buy is offering it for $19.99 and will give you a $5 giftcard instantly. If you shop at Best Buy frequently, this might be the better deal. Unfortunately, I don't think BB will PM CC and still give you the $5 gift card. If someone knows if they will, please let me know, as I am interested in this DVD as well.

[quote name='Saucy Jack']Also, Best Buy is offering it for $19.99 and will give you a $5 giftcard instantly. If you shop at Best Buy frequently, this might be the better deal. Unfortunately, I don't think BB will PM CC and still give you the $5 gift card. If someone knows if they will, please let me know, as I am interested in this DVD as well.[/quote]

Why shouldn't they give you the $5 GC?

I was planning on doing that.

[quote name='KAR10']
Why shouldn't they give you the $5 GC?

I was planning on doing that.[/quote]

Well, they might give me the runaround by saying "We can only do one promotion or the other" meaning they can either pricematch w/ no GC, or charge full price and give the GC.

To pricematch, do I have to go to the returns/customer service desk, or can any cashier do a PM?

It used to be PMs were done at with cashiers, but recently I had to PM a game and they sent me over to customer service.

PM at BB is YMMV. Most of the time the cashiers will do it for you at the cash register, but some noobs or asshats will tell you to go over to customer service to get your PM.

Bah to new Metallica.

If you notice....

He always ends a verse with "rrrrrrah."

"Kiiiiiinnnnggg Nothingggggg rrrrraaaahhhh"

Just listen. You'll enjoy it. Or not. =)

[quote name='dustinttt']9.99 after rebate at FYE.[/quote]

Well online after rebate it says $13.99. They change it or did you mean in store?

[quote name='nikkai']Bah to new Metallica.
[/quote]

I don't care for anything Metallica put out after the Black Album, but the movie wasn't a waste of time when I saw it in theaters.

The best moment was when Lar's dad went to listen to the new tracks at the studio and flat out told him it sucked ass. :rofl:

Live, Metallica is still one of the better metal/hard rock bands out there. Anywho..

I took a CC ad with me to BB, and bought SKOM for $16.99 after the price match with the $5 GC. The cashier did the price match at the register, which was great.

Live Metallica is still great. I thought Black album was great also. The rest since have been average. First four albums = flawless. I hope they are around for a long long time. I go Cocnuts now!!!!! (I typo'd that, but I think I'll leave it)

any bonehead would give these RICH PREMADONNAS any of their hard earned money. I would see it on BOOTLEGG or if somebody already had it at their house and I came by but I WOULD NOT PAY ONE CENT EVER AGAIN TO CONTRIBUTE ANYTHING TO THOSE RICH CRY BABIES!!!

Old Metallica where have you gone??? :cry:

bread's done
Back