Some New TRU Clearance starting Dec 26 -updated 12/24-

benboxer

CAGiversary!
The list is probably incomplete but this is all I have for now. I also don't know if these prices will be good online but they technically go into effect on Monday so it might be worth checking out.

* new stuff added 12/24

GBA :gba:
Board Game Classics Chess/ Checkers/ Backgammon
Drill Dozer
F-18 Hornet
Gunstar Super Heroes
Klax/Marble Madness
Lemony Snicket*
Lilo & Stitch
Lizzie Maguire 2
Nightmare Before Christmas Pumpkin King
Pinball Tycoon
Pokemon Fire Red w/wireless adapter
Pokemon Leaf Green w/wireless adapter*
Rebelstar*
Rocket Power Zero Gravity
Rugrats Go Wild
Shrek 2
Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom &Nicktoons Freeze Frame Frenzy 2pk
Sudoku Fever
Tony Hawk American Sk8teland
Top Spin 2
Tower
WarioWare Twisted
Winnie the Pooh Rumbly Tumbly
XMen Official Game
YuGiOh Championship 06
YuGiOh Destiny Board
YuGiOh RoD/SC Double Pack
YuGiOh GX Duel Academy
Zelda Minish Cap

DBZ GT Transformation*

Tales of Phantasia

DS :ds:
Feel the Magic*
Polarium*

Advance Wars DS
Castlevania DoS
Deep Labyrinth
Metroid Pinball
Point Blank*
Resident Evil DS
Rub Rabbits
Trace Memory
YuGiOh Nightmare Troubador*

Lost Magic
Pokemon Dash

PSP :psp:
Capcom Classics Remix
Coded Arms
The Con
FIFA 06
Gradius Collection
Mercury
Metal Gear Acid 2
Samurai Warriors State of War
Viewtiful Joe RHR
XMen Legends 2

Ape Escape Academy
Go!Sudoku
Megaman Maverick Hunter X
Megaman Powered Up
Neopets PetPet Adv
Valkyrie Lenneth*
Winning Eleven 9
World Champ Poker 2
Ys Ark of Napishtim

GameCube :gc:
ATV Quad Power Racing*
Batallion Wars
Call of Duty: Big Red One
Chibi Robo
Donkey Konga 2
Gun
Harry Potter GoF w/Movie Ticket
NFS Hot Pursuit 2
Odama
Pacman World 3
Spiderman 2
Super Monkey Ball
WWE Day of Reckoning*

Curious George

Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
Sonic Heroes/Mega Collection 2pk
Sonic Heroes/Adventures 2pk

PS2 :ps2:
Amplitude
Blowout*
Chessmaster*
EverQuest*
Jampak 11
Maximo*
Robotech Battlecry*
Trivial Pursuit*
Virtual Fighter Evo*
Virtual Quest*

Ace Combat 4
Atelier Iris 2
Ape Escape 3
Call of Duty: Big Red One Collector's Edition
Conflict Desert Storm*
Curious George
Dot Hack //GU*
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers
GRAW
Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City Bundle
Grandia III*
Karaoke Rev Party
Metal Saga*
Monster Rancher Evo
Ratchet and Clank
Resident Evil 4
Rogue Trooper*
Samurai Champloo
Scooby Night of 100 Frights*
Simpsons Road Rage*
Sly Cooper*
SOCOM 3
Steambot Chronicles
Winback 2
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour*
XMen Official Game

MLB 2K6

Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
Driver Parallel Lines
Eye Toy Operation Spy Toy
FFXI CoP
Gallop Racer 06
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
OutRun C2C*
Sonic Heroes/Mega Collection 2pk
Tales of Legendia
TOCA Race Driver 3
Tomb Raider Legend

Xbox :xbox:
Breakdown
Cold Fear*
Dead Man's Hand*
Dead to Rights 2*
Fight Club*
Max Payne
Rogue Ops*

50 Cent Bulletproof
Aeon Flux
And1 Streetball
Atari Anthology
ATV 2 Quad Power Racing
Battlefield 2
Big Mutha Truckers 2
Brothers in Arms EiB*
Capcom Classics Collection Vol 1
Finding Nemo
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers
GRAW
Godfather CE*
Goldeneye Rogue Agent
Gun
Jade Empire
Karaoke Rev Party
Matrix Path of Neo
Mercenaries
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
NBA Street v3
NHL 2K6
Pacman World 2
Pinball HoF
Rainbow Six Lockdown
Stacked
Tomb Raider Legend
Torino 06
True Crime NYC
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour
Worms Forts Under Siege

Fight Night 3
Godfather
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle

Xbox 360 :360:
NHL 2K6

Call of Duty 2 GOTY
Final Fantasy XI
The Outfit
Quake 4
Tiger Woods 06
Tomb Raider Legend
XMen Official Game

[quote name='Roufuss']10 am, normal store hours.

Probably hasn't been on FW because most of this stuff is worthless to flip, just making $5, $10 at the most... there is nothing here as amazing as DDS 1 of last year.[/QUOTE]

yea i seen metal saga a few times on ebay around 20. If i dont get the games i want at least i know i wont have to pay that much more to get off ebay. THe only MAJOR game is Gallop racer 2006 that I see on the list. Then again you might only get 10 to 15 bucks profit on it.

[quote name='postaboy']dang my tru only had one copy of vp: lenneth. I kinda hid it last night. hopefully, no one haven't bought it yet.[/QUOTE]

You guys do realize the employees will probably go through every game on the shelf and throw them in a bin, right?

So hiding them isn't going to do any good.

[quote name='Roufuss']You guys do realize the employees will probably go through every game on the shelf and throw them in a bin, right?

So hiding them isn't going to do any good.[/QUOTE]

funny thing last year the people working had no clue what games were on sale. I walked in and they asked where i got the list. I said off a webpage (didnt say CAG cause i didnt want them to get in trouble) Worker then ask to see the list so they Know what games to pull and put 10 on LOL

[quote name='Roufuss']You guys do realize the employees will probably go through every game on the shelf and throw them in a bin, right?

So hiding them isn't going to do any good.[/QUOTE]

oh didn't know. I hid it behind a stack of ps2 games that no one buy.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']looks like tru is opening at 10am tomorrow?[/QUOTE]
Where'd you find that out? Mine opens at 8.
edit. I just called a different TRU, and the recording said 10. My bf asked an employee at another one, and they said 8. Maybe thats just when they have to be there.

$10
Castlevania DoS
Metroid Pinball
Trace Memory
Capcom Classics Remix
Viewtiful Joe RHR
XMen Legends 2
Atelier Iris 2
Grandia III
Ratchet and Clank
Resident Evil 4
Steambot Chronicles

[quote name='6669']Where'd you find that out? Mine opens at 8.
edit. I just called a different TRU, and the recording said 10. My bf asked an employee at another one, and they said 8. Maybe thats just when they have to be there.[/QUOTE]

Look it up online, the hours are listed there, and Spooge (TRU employee) already said after Christmas they go back to regular hours.

I'm thinking about Grandia 3 and Steambot Chronicles. Those are the only ones that really interest me. If I don't get them I won't mind. I just wonder when my TRU opens?

If this is real I'd love Ape Escape 3. Castlevania DOS, Grandia, Metal saga and a few others. I'd pay the $9-$20 plus shipping. It doesnt seem legit. These prices arent reflected at the TRU website. (The OP says the clearance starts dec 26. but other posters said they've already seen the pricess locally. what gives?)

For $9.99 I'd Love!!
Advance Wars DS
Castlevania DoS
Metroid Pinball
Metal Saga
Ape Escape 3
Atelier Iris 2
Steambot Chronicles

Can Anyone Help?

[quote name='eldergamer']If this is real I'd love Ape Escape 3. Castlevania DOS, Grandia, Metal saga and a few others. I'd pay the $9-$20 plus shipping. It doesnt seem legit. These prices arent reflected at the TRU website. (The OP says the clearance starts dec 26. but other posters said they've already seen the pricess locally. what gives?)[/quote]
I can confirm that it's for real as I bought all the games I listed in my last post for $9.98 each on 12/24.:)

[quote name='shiningslade']I can confirm that it's for real as I bought all the games I listed in my last post for $9.98 each on 12/24.:)[/QUOTE]

You're an employee though, right?

Because your post is going to cause these huge waves as the next 50 people go "OMG THE CLEARANCE STARTED 12-24 WHAT THE HELL?!?!"

[quote name='Roufuss']You're an employee though, right?

Because your post is going to cause these huge waves as the next 50 people go "OMG THE CLEARANCE STARTED 12-24 WHAT THE HELL?!?!"[/QUOTE]

let the bitching begin.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']let the bitching begin.[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure he's an employee who bought them on 12/24 after his store was closed... simply because people who bought games on 12/24 while the store was open still paid full price.

[quote name='Roufuss']I'm pretty sure he's an employee who bought them on 12/24 after his store was closed... simply because people who bought games on 12/24 while the store was open still paid full price.[/QUOTE]

yeah, and here's hoping employees at everyones' TRU didn't do the same.

[quote name='slidecage']mine says 10 but it says 7am saturday. I wonder why they are opening early saturday[/QUOTE]

no school means more kids coming in on weekends.

Haha, just checked my games (they have been in the bag since Saturday when I pre-bought them). I just took a closer look at the 2 PSP games I got. I thought they were FIFA 06 and Capcom Classics Remixed, but they are actually 2006 FIFA World Cup and Capcom Classics Reloaded. The guy brought them from the back and I just took a quick glance at them.

I will be returning these during my price adjustment tomorrow morning. Kinda sucks cause the PSP games were the main attraction for me.

So, if anyone else was able to find the PSP games:

Capcom Classics Remix
FIFA 06
Gradius Collection
Valkyrie Lenneth
Winning Eleven 9

Or other PSP games

I have:

PS2
Samurai Champloo
Atelier Iris 2
Steambot Chronicles

GBA
Warioware Twisted

available for trade

[quote name='Roufuss']You're an employee though, right?

Because your post is going to cause these huge waves as the next 50 people go "OMG THE CLEARANCE STARTED 12-24 WHAT THE HELL?!?!"[/quote] Sorry to disappoint you, but no I'm not an employee. I was just doing last minute Xmas shopping and when I went to wait in line in the R Zone they had all these games on a 4 ft. shelving unit near the register all stickered at $9.98! They did ring up full price but the manager overrode that and I got them for $9.98:D I guess I got lucky at this store. So yes, let the bitching begin...

[quote name='shiningslade']Sorry to disappoint you, but no I'm not an employee. I was just doing last minute Xmas shopping and when I went to wait in line in the R Zone they had all these games on a 4 ft. shelving unit near the register all stickered at $9.98! They did ring up full price but the manager overrode that and I got them for $9.98:D So yes, let the bitching begin...[/QUOTE]

i hope the prices are real. I got the only game i wanted and that Deep lab for the DS. I hope to trade for other games but i know for a fact our TRU has none of the PS2 RPG games

[quote name='shiningslade']Sorry to disappoint you, but no I'm not an employee. I was just doing last minute Xmas shopping and when I went to wait in line in the R Zone they had all these games on a 4 ft. shelving unit near the register all stickered at $9.98! They did ring up full price but the manager overrode that and I got them for $9.98:D I guess I got lucky at this store. So yes, let the bitching begin...[/QUOTE]

Oh, well if the manager overrode them, it's still alot different than buying them at $9.98 already straight up ;)

Thanks for the heads up on what the display for these games looks like too... it looks like they abandoned the bin concept.

[quote name='hotwls13']Haha, just checked my games (they have been in the bag since Saturday when I pre-bought them). I just took a closer look at the 2 PSP games I got. I thought they were FIFA 06 and Capcom Classics Remixed, but they are actually 2006 FIFA World Cup and Capcom Classics Reloaded. The guy brought them from the back and I just took a quick glance at them.

I will be returning these during my price adjustment tomorrow morning. Kinda sucks cause the PSP games were the main attraction for me.

So, if anyone else was able to find the PSP games:

Capcom Classics Remix
FIFA 06
Gradius Collection
Valkyrie Lenneth
Winning Eleven 9

Or other PSP games

I have:

PS2
Samurai Champloo
Atelier Iris 2
Steambot Chronicles

GBA
Warioware Twisted

available for trade[/QUOTE]

if mine has any of those $9.99 ones I'll definitely trade you for atelier and steambot :) (assuming don't find those two at mine)

[quote name='Roufuss']Oh, well if the manager overrode them, it's still alot different than buying them at $9.98 already straight up ;)

Thanks for the heads up on what the display for these games looks like too... it looks like they abandoned the bin concept.[/quote]
They still had bins, but they were all GBA games. And they had a ton of specific titles. For example, 1 bin had all Beyblade V Force games in it, and another one had some card kid game, can't remember the name, another one had F Zero GP, another had Texas Hold 'Em Poker. Each bin had only that specific game in it. Beyblade was $1.70 & Texas Hold 'Em was $6.98, Can't remember the other prices

[quote name='shiningslade']They still had bins, but they were all GBA games. And they had a ton of specific titles. For example, 1 bin had all Beyblade V Force games in it, and another one had some card kid game, can't remember the name, another one had F Zero GP, another had Texas Hold 'Em Poker. Each bin had only that specific game in it. Beyblade was $1.70 & Texas Hold 'Em was $6.98, Can't remember the other prices[/QUOTE]

Ah, gotcha... but most of the good games were on the 4 ft shelf. Where was it located, like, near the front of the R-Zone, near the back?

EDIT: Saw you said near the register, so they should be near the front at all TRU's.

Thanks a ton, this is alot of help for me :)

[quote name='Roufuss']Ah, gotcha... but most of the good games were on the 4 ft shelf. Where was it located, like, near the front of the R-Zone, near the back?

EDIT: Saw you said near the register, so they should be near the front at all TRU's.

Thanks a ton, this is alot of help for me :)[/quote] Look below at my makeshift map! Bins were in the front and the 4 ft. shelf was in the back actually. The setup was a little different at this one. The register area ran along the whole left wall with that section toward the back corner of the R Zone.
I r .................I
I r .................I
I .....b b b .....I
I-------------e-I

s-4' shelf
r-Register
b-Bins
e- Rzone Entrance
psp/ps2-backwall of these games

the ..... don't mean anything, it would not let me put the I all the way across

anyone here know the situation with the tru in Stockton CA? Is it a good quality store? Hows the supply of these clearence titles? I might make a 3hr+ trip to it.

[quote name='kevzik']anyone here know the situation with the tru in Stockton CA? Is it a good quality store? Hows the supply of these clearence titles? I might make a 3hr+ trip to it.[/quote]

Good lord, with that long of a trip what you would spend for gas would probably kill the deal for you >_>

[quote name='slidecage']i hope the prices are real. I got the only game i wanted and that Deep lab for the DS. I hope to trade for other games but i know for a fact our TRU has none of the PS2 RPG games[/QUOTE]

That sucks if that is true, but then I won't have to go out. You don't think they put them in the bins on the other side of the store?

[quote name='SailorDaravon']Good lord, with that long of a trip what you would spend for gas would probably kill the deal for you >_>[/quote]
Yea, well my local one closed down. I am making a trip down to my dads and this TRU is on the way...did I leave that part out...? ;)

Still though, I need to leave @ 4am to aleast get there @ 7am when they open. EDIT: nm, I was looking at SAT hours...

[quote name='kevzik']Yea, well my local one closed down. I am making a trip down to my dads and this TRU is on the way...did I leave that part out...? ;)

Still though, I need to leave @ 4am to aleast get there @ 7am when they open. EDIT: nm, I was looking at SAT hours...[/QUOTE]

I called mine, the recording said they open at 10 am.

[quote name='shiningslade']They still had bins, but they were all GBA games. And they had a ton of specific titles. For example, 1 bin had all Beyblade V Force games in it, and another one had some card kid game, can't remember the name, another one had F Zero GP, another had Texas Hold 'Em Poker. Each bin had only that specific game in it. Beyblade was $1.70 & Texas Hold 'Em was $6.98, Can't remember the other prices[/QUOTE]

um, the funny thing is that there's a 50% sale going on at the same time primarily with GBA games... look at the adds in your paper for proof. It's seperate, so some games will be bin (mainly for the 50% off sale) and others will be still on shelves... I've also learned from past sales/clearances that the best stuff is usually found in the stands rather than the bins (and yes, I show up when the store's doors open... I'm always the first one there). So first glance at bins, go to racks, then when you are winding down, check the bins again thuroughly.

If I can't find Valkyrie Profile at my TRUs, i'll get Tomb Raider for the 360... but I still think there's a few game gems that aren't on our list of games, but on the full list.

[quote name='kevzik']Yea, well my local one closed down. I am making a trip down to my dads and this TRU is on the way...did I leave that part out...? ;)

Still though, I need to leave @ 4am to aleast get there @ 7am when they open. EDIT: nm, I was looking at SAT hours...[/QUOTE]

I know the TRU locations in Souther California pretty well. Where the hell do you live that the only TRU you'll encounter along the way is Stockton?

The idea of going to Stockton on purpose is hard to accept.

Problem is that some of these games are not even online (most if not all of the games for DS, Gamecube, and some other systems are not there). If some were, that would be great, but it does not look likely.

[quote name='epobirs']I know the TRU locations in Souther California pretty well. Where the hell do you live that the only TRU you'll encounter along the way is Stockton?

The idea of going to Stockton on purpose is hard to accept.[/quote]

LMFAO...totally forgot I am going through sacramento!

bread's done
Back