Some New TRU Clearance starting Dec 26 -updated 12/24-

benboxer

CAGiversary!
The list is probably incomplete but this is all I have for now. I also don't know if these prices will be good online but they technically go into effect on Monday so it might be worth checking out.

* new stuff added 12/24

GBA :gba:
Board Game Classics Chess/ Checkers/ Backgammon
Drill Dozer
F-18 Hornet
Gunstar Super Heroes
Klax/Marble Madness
Lemony Snicket*
Lilo & Stitch
Lizzie Maguire 2
Nightmare Before Christmas Pumpkin King
Pinball Tycoon
Pokemon Fire Red w/wireless adapter
Pokemon Leaf Green w/wireless adapter*
Rebelstar*
Rocket Power Zero Gravity
Rugrats Go Wild
Shrek 2
Spongebob Battle for Bikini Bottom &Nicktoons Freeze Frame Frenzy 2pk
Sudoku Fever
Tony Hawk American Sk8teland
Top Spin 2
Tower
WarioWare Twisted
Winnie the Pooh Rumbly Tumbly
XMen Official Game
YuGiOh Championship 06
YuGiOh Destiny Board
YuGiOh RoD/SC Double Pack
YuGiOh GX Duel Academy
Zelda Minish Cap

DBZ GT Transformation*

Tales of Phantasia

DS :ds:
Feel the Magic*
Polarium*

Advance Wars DS
Castlevania DoS
Deep Labyrinth
Metroid Pinball
Point Blank*
Resident Evil DS
Rub Rabbits
Trace Memory
YuGiOh Nightmare Troubador*

Lost Magic
Pokemon Dash

PSP :psp:
Capcom Classics Remix
Coded Arms
The Con
FIFA 06
Gradius Collection
Mercury
Metal Gear Acid 2
Samurai Warriors State of War
Viewtiful Joe RHR
XMen Legends 2

Ape Escape Academy
Go!Sudoku
Megaman Maverick Hunter X
Megaman Powered Up
Neopets PetPet Adv
Valkyrie Lenneth*
Winning Eleven 9
World Champ Poker 2
Ys Ark of Napishtim

GameCube :gc:
ATV Quad Power Racing*
Batallion Wars
Call of Duty: Big Red One
Chibi Robo
Donkey Konga 2
Gun
Harry Potter GoF w/Movie Ticket
NFS Hot Pursuit 2
Odama
Pacman World 3
Spiderman 2
Super Monkey Ball
WWE Day of Reckoning*

Curious George

Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
Sonic Heroes/Mega Collection 2pk
Sonic Heroes/Adventures 2pk

PS2 :ps2:
Amplitude
Blowout*
Chessmaster*
EverQuest*
Jampak 11
Maximo*
Robotech Battlecry*
Trivial Pursuit*
Virtual Fighter Evo*
Virtual Quest*

Ace Combat 4
Atelier Iris 2
Ape Escape 3
Call of Duty: Big Red One Collector's Edition
Conflict Desert Storm*
Curious George
Dot Hack //GU*
Full Spectrum Warrior 10 Hammers
GRAW
Grand Theft Auto III and Vice City Bundle
Grandia III*
Karaoke Rev Party
Metal Saga*
Monster Rancher Evo
Ratchet and Clank
Resident Evil 4
Rogue Trooper*
Samurai Champloo
Scooby Night of 100 Frights*
Simpsons Road Rage*
Sly Cooper*
SOCOM 3
Steambot Chronicles
Winback 2
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour*
XMen Official Game

MLB 2K6

Dance Dance Revolution Extreme
Driver Parallel Lines
Eye Toy Operation Spy Toy
FFXI CoP
Gallop Racer 06
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
OutRun C2C*
Tales of Legendia
TOCA Race Driver 3
Tomb Raider Legend

Xbox :xbox:
Breakdown
Cold Fear*
Dead Man's Hand*
Dead to Rights 2*
Fight Club*
Max Payne
Rogue Ops*

50 Cent Bulletproof
Aeon Flux
And1 Streetball
Atari Anthology
ATV 2 Quad Power Racing
Battlefield 2
Big Mutha Truckers 2
Brothers in Arms EiB*
Capcom Classics Collection Vol 1
Finding Nemo
GRAW
Godfather CE*
Goldeneye Rogue Agent
Gun
Jade Empire
Karaoke Rev Party
Matrix Path of Neo
Mercenaries
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
NBA Street v3
NHL 2K6
Pacman World 2
Pinball HoF
Rainbow Six Lockdown
Stacked
Tomb Raider Legend
Torino 06
True Crime NYC
World Champ Poker 2
World Poker Tour
Worms Forts Under Siege

Fight Night 3
Godfather
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle

Xbox 360 :360:
NHL 2K6

Call of Duty 2 GOTY
Final Fantasy XI
The Outfit
Quake 4
Tiger Woods 06
Tomb Raider Legend
XMen Official Game

Okay folks - here's what I want, if anyone can help.
Here's what I can't seem to find, and I looked again today.

If anyone can help with the one's in green, especially, I would greatly appreciate it.

I WOULD ALSO PAY $18 SHIPPED FOR CASTLEVANIA DOS (DS), AND
$26 SHIPPED FOR VALKYRIE PROFILE: LENNETH (PSP)!!

Happy Holidays to you and yours!!

Peace,
Steve

GBA
Zelda Minish Cap

DS
Polarium

Castlevania DoS (PLEASE HELP - IF YOU CAN GET THIS!!)***
Point Blank

PSP
Valkyrie Lenneth (PLEASE HELP - IF YOU CAN GET THIS!!)***

PS2
Chessmaster
Trivial Pursuit

Ace Combat 4 (non-Greatest Hits version Only)
Atelier Iris 2 (PLEASE HELP - IF YOU CAN GET THIS!!)***
SOCOM 3

Thanks!!

Steve

Here's what I can get, if you want to trade:

GBA

Drill Dozer
Gunstar Super Heroes

DS

Deep Labyrinth
Metroid Pinball
Trace Memory

Lost Magic

PSP

The Con
Metal Gear Acid 2
Viewtiful Joe RHR
XMen Legends 2

Megaman Maverick Hunter X
Megaman Powered Up
Winning Eleven 9
Ys Ark of Napishtim

Gamecube

Call of Duty: Big Red One
Chibi Robo
Donkey Konga 2
Gun
Odama

Karaoke Rev Party Bundle
Sonic Heroes/Adventures 2pk

PS2

Ratchet and Clank
Samurai Champloo
Steambot Chronicles
Winback 2

Gallop Racer 06
OutRun C2C
Tales of Legendia
Tomb Raider Legend

XBOX

50 Cent Bulletproof
Aeon Flux
And1 Streetball
Battlefield 2
Big Mutha Truckers 2
GRAW
Goldeneye Rogue Agent
Gun
Jade Empire
Karaoke Rev Party
Matrix Path of Neo
MVP 06 NCAA Baseball
NBA Street v3
Stacked
Tomb Raider Legend
True Crime NYC

Fight Night 3
Godfather
Karaoke Rev Party Bundle

XBOX 360

Final Fantasy XI
The Outfit
Quake 4
Tiger Woods 06
Tomb Raider Legend
XMen Official Game

PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

[quote name='djkunai']No. It was $8 at Target months ago.[/QUOTE]

i told them you can find it even on ebay for less then 10 shipped and dude threw the game down. IM just glad i got my deep lab game and was able to trade for Iris 2 here. All i need now is the hack game.

I did pretty well... I got the Dot hack game, Aetiler 2, and Samurai Champloo.

I was lucky, though. Apparently, some jackass got there this morning and bought up 80% of the stuff of the list and then was a cockmonkey to sales clerks. (I visit this store weekly, so the people know me there, and we have friendly conversations frequently, and they were still a bit miffed at the treatment they got).

So, if you were at the Toys R us at Gratiot and Masonic across from Macomb Mall this morning, and you bought a stack of Metal Saga, Steambot Chronicles and Monster Rancher Evo, you are a sorry excuse for a human being. I don't care that you got all of the games... good for you.
But don't be a dick to the cashiers. These people have dealt with a hellish season, and they don't need pricks like you coming in to cap it off.

By the way... thanks again, benboxer. As always, your info never fails! Thanks!

[quote name='JSweeney']I did pretty well... I got the Dot hack game, Aetiler 2, and Samurai Champloo.
Apparently, so jackass got there this morning and bought up 80% of the stuff of the list and then was a cockmonkey to sales clerks (I visit this store weekly, so the people know me there, and we have friendly conversations frequently, and they were still a bit miffed at the treatment they got).

So, if you were at the Toys R us at Gratiot and Masonic across from Macomb Mall this morning, and you bought a stack of Metal Saga, Steambot Chronicles and Monster Rancher Evo, you are a sorry excuse for a human being. I don't care that you got all of the games... good for you.
But don't be a dick to the cashiers. These people have dealt with a hellish season, and they don't need pricks like you coming in to cap it off.

By the way... thanks again, benboxer. As always, you're info never fails! Thanks![/QUOTE]

yea be nice to the workers. I got my Deep lab ds game price adjusted and the worker couldnt belive it fell from 30 to 10. I told them about the list and they ran over and looked LOL

Still looking for:

Feel the Magic,
Rub Rabbits,
Atelier Iris 2,
.//hack GU,
Metal Saga,
Odama.

Will pay $11 each + ship + a few bucks extra for your time. Feel the Magic I believe it was mentioned is really $4.98 though so I'd only $6 for that one.

I am currently waiting to see if fatbeer is going to sell me any of the above,
but if someone PMs me in the meantime I will just let him know.

Thanks.

I got Odama, Gunstar Super Heros and Deep Labyrinth, hopefully I will go to another one today or tommorow and find some other stuff, did not get a bunch of good ones like last year!

Picked up:

Odama
.hack//GU
Atelier Iris 2
Samurai Champloo
Steambot Chronicles
Grandia III

I think I'm going to go back to return Atelier Iris and look for Point Blank. I was going to get Fatal Frame III, but then the price was increased to $20. Too bad.

Just picked up Rub Rabbits. There was a guy in front of me however that bought around 14ish $10 games. I wanted to ask if he was a cag, but if he wasn't i didn't want to look stupid. I may head back later, there were a few of the games people want still there.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Just picked up Rub Rabbits. There was a guy in front of me however that bought around 14ish $10 games. I wanted to ask if he was a cag, but if he wasn't i didn't want to look stupid. I may head back later, there were a few of the games people want still there.[/QUOTE]

you wouldn't look stupid, you would just feel stupid. I'm sure the guy wouldn't care even if he didn't know what you were talking about. The bump in at my store went nicely since the guy saw me with my printed lest of games and asked if I was a CAG... :)

I have copies of Resident Evil DS and Capcom Classic Remixed PSP for trade

am looking for Atelier Iris 2 and Castlevania DOS

oh my personal haul

Metroid Pinball
Steambot Chronicles
Trace Memory
and got Grandia III at Circuit City (I told the girl that Toys R Us had it on sale for $9.98 and she price matched it without even asking any questions o_O)

I went back to TRU and had them do a price check on Enchanted Arms...came up $59.99 so def a YMMV on that one as far as people finding it for $20 today.

Excellent clearance despite the lack of Castlevania anywhere. Ah well, I really just wanted a second copy to send to my brother. I snagged (most of these aren't for trade)...

Odama
Resident Evil DS x 2 (one is pending out)
Steambot Chronicles x 2
Feel the Magic
Rub Rabbits
Mercury
X-Men Legends 2 (PSP)
Gradius Collection
Samurai Warriors (PSP)
Deep Labrynth
Metroid Prime Pinball
Monster Rancher Evo

[quote name='lawdood']I went back to TRU and had them do a price check on Enchanted Arms...came up $59.99 so def a YMMV on that one as far as people finding it for $20 today.[/quote] It scanned at $59.99 for me as well, but I got it for $19.99 because that was the price advertised on its orange sticker.

God, what a sweet deal. Thanks, OP.

Picked up Steambot Chronicles, RE4 and Atelier Iris 2! Woo! All for about $30, what a steal!

[quote name='lawdood']I went back to TRU and had them do a price check on Enchanted Arms...came up $59.99 so def a YMMV on that one as far as people finding it for $20 today.[/QUOTE]

Whoa, EA for $20? I'd bite. How many people got this deal?

Got a decent score after visiting two TRU.

The Godfather CE
Atelier Iris 2
Viewtiful Joe 2 ($5)
X-Men Legends 2
Batallion Wars

Thanks again!

*sigh no atelier iris 2 for me :( nor Wario Twisted
got
Capcom classic remixed
Gradius collection
gunstar super heroes
Advance wars DS

[quote name='GrayWolf323']I have copies of Resident Evil DS and Capcom Classic Remixed PSP for trade

am looking for Atelier Iris 2 and Castlevania DOS[/QUOTE]

I might get back to you later on if I cant find those 2 games. I have an extra Atelier Iris 2.

TRU in Asheville, NC had at least 3 copies of Odama left at noon. I snagged the only WarioWare twiste dthey had though. (Sadly, the box is kinda beat up from being forced into their anti-theft plastic case)
There were a couple other ds/gba games I wanted to look for, but their organization for those games consists of "they're all on that wall"

For $9.99 I'd Love!!
Advance Wars DS
Castlevania DoS
Metroid Pinball
Metal Saga
Ape Escape 3
Atelier Iris 2
Steambot Chronicles

Can Anyone Help?
I'd be willing to pay $4-$5 for shipping and your travel costs.

Got my 4 pricematches today without any real issue.

Nice to see Odama drop from $49.99 to $9.98.

Thanks again for all of the info OP.

Picked up Odama, Trace Memory, Tales of Legendia, Altelier Iris 2, Steambot Chronicles, Chibi Robo, and The Outfit.

Just to let local people know, when I went there this morning, there were a bunch of Steambots, Legendia's and Iris 2's left and 1 Odama. This was at the TRU in Northgate Mall, Seattle, WA.

I'm looking for Metal Saga and Grandia 3.

BIG thanks to benboxer for the heads up on this sale so far in advance! I was able to get just about everything I wanted. The 2 TRU stores I went to looked raped even at 10am and the place was a mob scene. They must have done a number on it Dec. 24th with last minute shopping.

Somebody needs to start a Trade Thread for this in the Trade Forum. I picked up a few extras, but mainly for the CAGs I worked out deals with ahead of time before the sale started. If those fall through I will trade first then sell my leftovers to other CAGs.

WANT:
---------
Tokobot PSP
Karaoke Revolution Party (PS2) [with or without mic]
OutRun Coast 2 Coast (PS2 or Xbox)
Yu-Gi_Oh! Nightmare Troubador DS
Tomb Raider Legend (360)
***Stuff from my Trade List

HAVE:
--------
Arc the Lad: End of Darkness
Atelier Iris 2
Steambot Chronicles
Fatal Frame III
Grandia III
Samurai Champloo
The Tower SP
Godfather LE (Xbox)
Point Blank DS
Deep Labyrinth DS
Karaoke Revolution Party (Xbox)
Odama (GC)

I have an extra copy of these for trade:

Steambot Chronicles
Ape Escape 3
Resident Evil DS
MP Pinball
Metal Gear Acid 2

Want:

Point Blank DS
Grandia III
Atelier Iris 2

anyone check tru in pinole california for reminants of the sale? a storm is passin through and i'm too lazy to drive there

I was wonndering how could you guys price match this deal and where since the ADs doesn't show which games are on sale. Plus some stores will need to call for availability so they can price match...
thank you for your time

Tis the season indeed! I scored:

Drill Dozer
Wario Ware Twisted!
Point Blank DS
Deep Labyrinth
Samurai Warriors State of War
Capcom Classics Collection Remixed
Gradius Collection
Y's Ark of Napishtim
Winback 2 Project Poseidon
.hack//G.U. Vol. 1: Rebirth
Odama
Final Fantasy XI Online (XBOX 360)

Didn't bother looking for Grandia III, Atelier Iris 2, Steambot Chronicles and Metal Saga as I already had them.

Looking for:
Tales of Phantasia
Resident Evil DS
Rub Rabbits

Thanks a lot OP!!!

[quote name='lobitoh']I was wonndering how could you guys price match this deal and where since the ADs doesn't show which games are on sale. Plus some stores will need to call for availability so they can price match...
thank you for your time[/quote]

you can't pm it

Since it was asked, the Times Square TRU surprisingly still had tons of these games. I picked up:

.hack
Monster Rancher EVO
Metal Saga
Steambot
Point Bank
Rub Rabbits

They still had tons of most of these, except for 1 or 2 Point Blank. I did have to stand on a horrendous hour long line, so you can determine if it's worth your time or not.

Price matching means they bought it earlier in the week at TRU. They will match their own price within 30 days or so, it's the equivalent of returning it and rebuying it except without the hassle. You can't price match these in other stores.

[quote name='rarebucky']Since it was asked, the Times Square TRU surprisingly still had tons of these games. I picked up:

.hack
Monster Rancher EVO
Metal Saga
Steambot
Point Bank
Rub Rabbits

They still had tons of most of these, except for 1 or 2 Point Blank. I did have to stand on a horrendous hour long line, so you can determine if it's worth your time or not.[/quote]

Did they have Castlevania? Thanks in advance.

Dang... I wish I'd noticed this before it got to be rush hour... I'll have to go later tonight... how I would loooove to find Castlevania and RE: DS at those prices...

Got pretty much everything I wanted except Castlevania DS and Chibi-Robo, if anyone has extra's i have a spare metal saga and Steambot Chronicles for trade.

Also is the fellow CAG who scored the last Advance Wars from the Kendall TRU here? Curious who I bumped into.

I looking for few NEW PS2 $9.98 games at TRU.... anyone CAG's can help me out... it's great!!

Wanted List
Atelier Iris 2
Dot Hack //GU
Grandia III
Metal Saga
Steambot Chronicles

I had New PS2 games for trade
Ape Escape 3
Wild Arms 4
Suikoden Tactics
Marc Getting Up
Drivers: Parallel Line
Haunting Ground
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
Gun
Radianta Stories

New Xbox Games for Trade
Doom 3 (LE TIN)
Half Life 2
Moto GP

DS
Metroid Pinbal

GC Games
Odama
Mega Man X: Command Mission
Go Go Hypergrind

Thanks for reading........!!!

I tried two stores and call of duty 2 game of the year edition came up as 39.99. However, I did pick up Odama, Point Blank, and Rub Rabbits.

Bought Iris 2 and Metroid Pinball last week. The very nice lady at the service counter looked shocked at how much they dropped. But she refunded me with no hassles. Thanks OP!

I wandered through the section around noon today in Schaumburg IL. Lots of Met Pinball, a few Odama's, gunstar gba, godfather CE, most of the list stuff. Stuff I didn't see was Grandia, Iris 2, castlevania or Advance Wars. If anyone could get me the Advance Wars, send me a PM.

short on cash, grabbed the last steambot and chibi robo. had 6 copies of odama, tales and ys. trading chibi only.

want:
Atelier Iris 2
Grandia III
Metal Saga
Valkyrie Lenneth

i can get these:
Deep Labyrinth
Drill Dozer
Rub Rabbits
Nightmare Before Christmas Pumpkin King
Gunstar Super Heroes
Odama

pm me

[quote name='rarebucky']Since it was asked, the Times Square TRU surprisingly still had tons of these games. I picked up:

.hack
Monster Rancher EVO
Metal Saga
Steambot
Point Bank
Rub Rabbits

They still had tons of most of these, except for 1 or 2 Point Blank. I did have to stand on a horrendous hour long line, so you can determine if it's worth your time or not.[/QUOTE]

i understand your pain I was there before,you have to atleast wait 20-30 minutes in line.What makes it even annoying,it is extreme hard to naviagate around with all the customers browsing the store.The floor is practicly litter with empty case or unwanted games.

[quote name='LJ11']Did they have Castlevania? Thanks in advance.[/QUOTE]
nope.you can try you luck search all those bags loaded with game and cross your finger you will find one.Out of the clearance game a few game were missing:castlevania ds,resident evil,advance wars,all yugioh game,zelda minish cap,grandia,wario twisted

bread's done
Back