Some of my auctions, (suikoden II, Megaman X3)

[quote name='zionoverfire']Well I placed a bid on suik 2 to start it off, how high of a reserve did you set by the way?[/QUOTE]

...the reserve price has been met :rofl:

:shock: Your auction for Suikoden 2 is already at $50 and there's still about 5 days left. I'd think that most of the bids for it would have come towards the end of it. I'm not sure if I'll bid (a little high for me, but maybe) but is that a double case or a single case? can't really tell from the pic.

[quote name='Fire']:shock: Your auction for Suikoden 2 is already at $50 and there's still about 5 days left. I'd think that most of the bids for it would have come towards the end of it. I'm not sure if I'll bid (a little high for me, but maybe) but is that a double case or a single case? can't really tell from the pic.[/QUOTE]

There is no double case Suikoden II.

[quote name='masha']...the reserve price has been met :rofl:[/QUOTE]

and your bid has been squashed.;)

I was simply worried the reserve would be 100+.

[quote name='zionoverfire']and your bid has been squashed.;)

I was simply worried the reserve would be 100+.[/QUOTE]

The pleasure is mine :twisted:

[quote name='zionoverfire']Satan's got my back.:D[/QUOTE]

Really? I thought there is no satan :hot:

PooP died ....

You have been outpooped :bouncy:

[quote name='masha']Really? I thought there is no satan :hot:

PooP died ....

You have been outpooped :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Well if satan doesn't exist what do you call combined humanity?

If you had posted this thread a a month ago, I would cough up $120 for Suikoden 2. Last month, I almost won it for $120, but I got outbid by 5 dollars. :( Too bad, I used up the $120 to buy Grandia 1 & 2, Breath of Fire 4, Final Fantasy Chronicles, Final Fantasy: Tactics, and Brave Fencer: Musasi. If Suikoden 2 fall under $100, I might bid on it.

bread's done
Back