some PC games under $10 @ GoGamer.com

[quote name='Strell']Any idea if these include boxes or if they are just CDs?[/quote]

The 2 that Franz listed are almost surely just jewel cases. The others may or may not be.

Gogamer is an insidious evil. They have a flashy webpage and low prices but everytime I've ordered from them my order has either been damaged or incorrect.

[quote name='Strell']Any idea if these include boxes or if they are just CDs?[/quote]

looks like the packaging is Jewel Case..

[quote name='jimbodan']

Thanks for the deal! I've been wanting Alice for awhile and for about 3.50 shipped how could I refuse?[/quote]

I don't know, how could you? :p
Seriously, anyone who hasn't played Alice is really missing out. $3.5 is a steal, folks!

Im so tempted to pick up Dungeon Siege and Armed and Dangerous, but I think Ill wait until after Christmas to buy an games online.

I've been wanting to play Alice for a while, but is GoGamer.com dependable? And I'm guessing that it wouldn't include a manual in the jewel case?

I've ordered 2 or 3 times from them and had no problems. Sometimes the games were just the jewel case, other times it included the manual and box, but it always came as described.

bread's done
Back