Some things are better left unsaid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Sofa King Kool']Really want to get home so I can watch this. I'm very curious now.[/quote]

I guarantee you're going to be disappointed.

[quote name='vanilla_shakin_it']Finally, a hilarious veteran of the site appears.[/QUOTE]

Why I have him blocked. Too hilarious for me:|

Pop-Up Video version of "never gonna give you up" for those who are too skeptical to click.

That show was the shit. Only time I ever watched VH-1. aside from the show where flavor-flav, Ron Jeremy, and Corey Feldman lived in a house together.

[quote name='vanilla_shakin_it']I guarantee you're going to be disappointed.[/QUOTE]

no no no, that was video of the year! I laughed so hard (and I wasn't even stoned!)

[quote name='pacifickarma']Meh... I like this one more.[/quote]

At least there were legitimate elements of a parody in that clip, in comparison to their usual reenactments with FG chars standing in for the major players.

"Rick says he hates music videos and wishes he never had to do them."

Wait, he has more than one song? :shock:?

[quote name='Apossum']Only time I ever watched VH-1. aside from the show where flavor-flav, Ron Jeremy, and Corey Feldman lived in a house together.[/quote]
That was a show?! I just figured they were broke.

These Rick Roll threads are getting very old. At least be fucking creative and come up with something new if you are going to try to do an April Fools thread around here. Yeesh.

wah wah wah. the whole front page of youtube earlier pointed to that video. did everyone cry to youtube? no. its funny.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Some threads are better left unmade.

I look forward to the day you stop posting.[/quote]
You're right, I wish I was as cool as you! This was probably the highlight of your day eh? Wish I had excitement like that. This would be sad if it wasn't so funny. The fact that you invest so much emotional energy into a message board and that you allow yourself to get this angry and annoyed says more about your personal life than anything you ever post on here will.
In B4 grammar, butthurt, lame comeback, e-penus, post count, etc.

[quote name='vanilla_shakin_it']You are so utterly pathetic that it would be sad if it wasn't so funny. The fact that you invest so much emotional energy into a message board and that you allow yourself to get this angry and annoyed says more about your personal life than anything you ever say on here will.[/QUOTE]

Irony.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Irony.[/quote]
With that logic, you can apply any comeback or an attempt at insulting as being a butthurt loser.
I'm not angry, I just get amused by others' anger. I guess that makes me a troll. fuck am I the loser? What have I done with MY LIFE?

[quote name='Demolition Man']These Rick Roll threads are getting very old. At least be fucking creative and come up with something new if you are going to try to do an April Fools thread around here. Yeesh.[/quote]

I still crack up every time I see that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back