Some things I want to know about regarding Playstation

potatohog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
These aren't big deals, but I was wondering them...

1. The PS4 includes a 30-day trial of PS+. I've heard you cannot use it unless you have a new account. My question is, so there are a lot of trials that require you to put in a credit card out there. Different ones. Would I need to input a credit card # for my PS Plus trial or do anything special when creating an account to use it, or is it easy to use and painless?

2. Apparently a free $10 to purchase anything from the Playstation Network is included with the PS4. Will I be able to use this $10 credit to buy Flower assuming it's $9.99, or will it be over $9.99 with tax being figured in and I will need more?

From my experience:
1. You need to put your credit card info and it will set you up to auto renew the ps+ trail when the 30 days are up (they gotta try to hook ya somehow, no such thing as a free lunch, right?). However, you can easily cancel the auto renew under account management, it just takes a minute.
2. I've never been taxed before when purchasing from psn. If it cost more than $10 maybe you can sell your code and buy the game using your credit card or paypal since it will charge you the exact amount so you don't have excess funds.
hope that helps

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back