Some Trading Qs

Final Starman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Hi, wasn't too sure where to ask these questions about actually trading but I figured that this board would be best since it is the trading board. I've lurked for awhile but now I want to get into actually trading. What I'm curious about is what is the cheaptst/best way to actually send a game when it's being traded. I was thinking something like printing labels out from USPS.com and using those on like a bubble mailer but I wasn't sure about what method would be best or how I could calculate the cost. Could anyone shed more light on this? Thanks! (and sorry if this was on the wrong board)

one game, either a cd case or dvd shaped case, will always cost you under $2 to ship via USPS First Class or media mail.

delivery confirmation - $0.55
insurance (up to $50) - $1.30

a bubble mailer shipped first class with DC with a regular sized game is going to cost 2.07

also ALWAYS ship with Delivery Confirmation

[quote name='Final Starman']DC sounds good. So these labels can be printed out on USPS.com and the package can just be dropped in one of those blue drop boxes right?[/QUOTE]

I think so. I think paypal also allows you to print out slips (though not sure)

You can't print 1st class labels on USPS.com (which sucks) You can do Priority labels on USPS (with free DC) so it'd cost you $3.85 to ship a game.

You can print 1st class labels if you are paid via PayPal for something. (You can also do Media, Priority, etc. through PayPal.)

Or you can go to the PO and do 1st class.

I generally do 1st class through PayPal, but if PayPal isn't involved I'll often pay the extra ~$2 for Priority to save a trip to the post office.

EDIT - If someone knows of a way to print 1st class (outside of PayPal) w/o having to pay some sort of monthly fee for a service, please let me know. I looked into it a few months ago, but didn't find anything with no recurring fee.

bread's done
Back