new clearance for Dec 3
Final Fantasy XII 9.98
360 HD-DVD Player 129.98
360 Hard Drive 20 GB 49.98

Hopefully these wont be YMMV

GBA
American Dragon
Codename Kids Next Door
Harvest Moon(sku203146) don't know if its Friends or More Friends of Mineral Town
Monster Truck/ATV Quad combo
Phil of the Future
Princess Natasha Gift Pack
Shrek/Shark Tale combo
Shrek 2/Madagascar combo(sku580958)
Veggie Tales Larry Boy and the Bad Apple
X-Men Official Movie Game

DS
American Dragon
Guilty Gear
Ice Age 2
Monster Truck DS
Princess Natasha
Shrek Superslam

PSP
50 Cent Bulletproof
Brothers in Arms D-Day
Capcom Puzzle World
Family Guy
Gangs of London
Hot Shots Golf
Lemmings
MLB 2006 the Show
MLB 2K6
Neopets Petpet Adventures
NHL 07
Pirates of the Caribbean DMC
Rapala Trophies
Scarface
THUG Remix
World Tour Soccer
YuGiOh Gx Tag Force

PS2
Dave Mirra Freestyle
Devil May Cry 3
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi (maybe 1? sku 238160)
Genji
Gun
Hitman Blood Money
Karaoke Revolution game only(sku 665309)
Lumines Plus
MVP NCAA Baseball 07
NBA Street
NCAA March Madness 07
NFL Head Coach
Scarface
Sly Cooper 2
Tokobot Plus

GameCube
Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life

XBox
Fable
Far Cry Next Chapter
FIFA 07
Hitman Blood Money
Scarface

Arcade Unplugged
Bomberman Zero
Kameo
Perfect Dark Zero
Table Tennis
The Outfit

GBA
Final Fantasy V
Shrek/Shrek 2 GBA Video
Shrek 2/Madagascar combo(sku595893)

DS
Brain Boost Gamma
Children of Mana
Elite Beat Agents
Magical Starsign

PSP
After Burner
Blitz the League
Bust A Move Deluxe
DBZ Shin Budokai Another Road(I think skn826356)
Dungeon Siege Throne of Agony
Every Extend Extra
Frogger Helmet Chaos
Gurumin
Infected
Over the Hedge
Splinter Cell Essentials
Winning Eleven(skn815176)

PS2
Chicken Little
DDR Max game only(skn613668)
Kim Possible
King of Fighters 2006
Meet the Robinsons
MLB 2006 the Show
MLB 2K7
Phantasy Star Universe
Tomb Raider Legend
Xenosaga Ep III
Yakuza

GameCube
Splinter Cell 4

XBox
DDR Ultramix 3 game only(sku 290030)
Ice Age 2
Splinter Cell 4
Tony Hawk Project 8

Battlefield 2
Bionicle Heroes
Blazing Angels
Cabela's African Adventure
Cabela's Alaskan Adventure
Call of Duty 2: Platinum Hits
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Dead Rising
FEAR
FIFA 2006 World Cup
Godfather
Hitman Blood Money
NBA 2K6
NCAA Football 07 I think(sku 618095)
NCAA March Madness 07(sku 684772)
NHL 2K7
Prey
Samurai Warriors(don't know if its 2 or Empires sku 701658)
Splinter Cell 4
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Superman Returns
Tetris Evolution

Wii
Ant Bully
Splinter Cell Double Agent

DMC 5th anniversary was $21.xx at mine. Was considering buying it... almost bought it... but changed my mind at the register. I can wait 'till it drops a bit more. The same copy has been sitting there for months anyhow.

Finally, a deal on Dead Rising and ONE of my local TRUs finally dropped it to 19.98 from 29.98. There's a bunch of copies so I'll hold out for a drop. Now if Burnout Revenge will just drop from 29.98.

Also, saw both Cabela's at 14.98 instead of 19.98 and my stores are obviously way behind the price drop curve. . .

Picked up today:

Far Cry Instincts Evolution (XB) - $6.48
Fight Night Round 3 (PS3) - $15.98

Also saw the Xbox version of Scarface for $9.98 (formerly $15.50) but decided to pass.

Picked up the last copy of Hitman: Blood Money for Xbox at my local TRU. Pretty nice, considering I had almost just bought it used at EB not 10 minutes before.

Also, I enjoyed getting turned down on the Babies R Us 15% coupon... even though I had used it there TWICE already. Way to keep policy consistent, TRU. :lol:

Anyway... I assume that there's hope for Splinter Cell 4 to drop again next go round? I've wanted it for a while, but I don't even want to pay $20 for it.

[quote name='007']Picked up the last copy of Hitman: Blood Money for Xbox at my local TRU. Pretty nice, considering I had almost just bought it used at EB not 10 minutes before.

Also, I enjoyed getting turned down on the Babies R Us 15% coupon... even though I had used it there TWICE already. Way to keep policy consistent, TRU. :lol:

Anyway... I assume that there's hope for Splinter Cell 4 to drop again next go round? I've wanted it for a while, but I don't even want to pay $20 for it.[/quote]

Funny. I just used that coupon yesterday without a problem at that TRU. It may help that I used to work there and usually go after cashiers I know.

Oh, yeah... like I said, I've used it twice in the past two weeks (Mario Galaxy, Zack & Wiki).

The woman who checked me out had to have been REALLY new. She seemed baffled by... well, literally every part of making a sale. As soon as she started flagging down one of the customer service desk girls, I knew I was screwed. Then, it was my fault for getting in the line. I avoided the woman who had let me use it before, however, because standing in her line would've meant standing behind two co-workers of mine, and I just didn't have the inclination to deal with that. So, really, I'll just blame them. :lol:

Oh, well... it only would've saved me $4, anyway (I wasn't using it on Hitman).

i went to TRU today and i havent had anything from them since this past summer. anyways, good haul!

Lunar Knights DS - $9.98!!!!!
Ninty Nine Nights - $10.98

also saw the DDR Universe Bundle for the 360 for $59 still.

[quote name='benboxer']new clearance for Dec 3
Final Fantasy XII 9.98
360 HD-DVD Player 129.98
360 Hard Drive 20 GB 49.98
[/quote] Thanks for the update...these have been relabeled with their new prices at the Cherry Hill, NJ TRU.

As noted elsewhere, the Xbox 360 remote, 64 MB card, VGA cables, and component cables are also being clearanced.

Interesting that TRU is clearancing both the HD-DVD add-on and the 20GB drive ... I hope that means the retail price of the 120GB drive is going to come down.

[quote name='coolcps']damn, I just paid $20 for FFXII there on Dec. 1st and have already been playing it, anyway to get the difference back?[/quote]

you could ask for a price adjust... but it's usually easier to just go buy another copy, and then return it using your previous receipt.

[quote name='daminion']you could ask for a price adjust... but it's usually easier to just go buy another copy, and then return it using your previous receipt.[/quote]

I think thats fraud buddy! Plus the upc is not going to match the receipt

[quote name='XxSmityxX']I think thats fraud buddy! Plus the upc is not going to match the receipt[/QUOTE]

No, it isn't. You bought one new copy of the game previously, and you're returning one new copy now. The SKU for the game is the same for all copies.

[quote name='sp00ge']That's what I was thinking, too.[/QUOTE]

IMO - Bomber man is terrible. Nobody on LIVE playing it.

You might be better off with XBLA BOMBERMAN LIVE

[quote name='aen']anyone else get FF12 for 9.98?[/quote]

Yes. Today at the Silverdale, WA, TRU. They had 4 copies when I was there.

So has anyone picked up a 360 VGA cable from 'em yet? I want to wait for the B1G1 deal on the 12th, but this would be the only accessory I'd need so I might as well grab it today. I called my local TRU and they said it was ringing up at 29.99 (odd since the MSRP is 39.99 I believe)...so just checking to see if the deal should be going on everywhere or if some straggler stores are behind (I have no idea how efficent TRU is on these clearance prices).

Also, should the price come up on these cables at 14.98 already, or is it only going to ring up that price after the 'total' button is hit? (I think that was the case way back when during the Christmas '05 clearance, or whenever it was when the had the GC RE4 for 10 bucks)

I was in TRU today and spotted Fire Pro Wrestling for PS2, I thought it was cheaper but rang up 14.99 so I passed

[quote name='XxSmityxX']I think thats fraud buddy! Plus the upc is not going to match the receipt[/quote]

Nah, that's not fraud. He bought it from their legit and is return it with a legit receipt. It's more of a sneaky workaround to pricematch denial.

And why wouldn't the UPC match? If it's the same title from the same store, it won't be different.

[quote name='CaoPi']I was in TRU today and spotted Fire Pro Wrestling for PS2, I thought it was cheaper but rang up 14.99 so I passed[/quote]

While it's nice to hear that it's getting out to TRUs, why would expect to be cheaper?

It came out less than a month ago, why would it have dropped already? And, seriously, how much less would you want it to go? I mean, at $14.99, it's already a sub-budget title.

[quote name='007']While it's nice to hear that it's getting out to TRUs, why would expect to be cheaper?

It came out less than a month ago, why would it have dropped already? And, seriously, how much less would you want it to go? I mean, at $14.99, it's already a sub-budget title.[/quote]

Yeah $15 is a steal for that game.

Doh! I went into TRU today to get the sweet Mario Galaxy deal. I picked up the Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged for $9.99 in the bargain bin. I had no idea FFXII was only $10 too! That's a great deal!

anyone know or those who got a copy of FXII at TRU, got those item numbers or barcode numbers? the receipt will have it.

i need it to check if any of my TRU still has it.

thank you.

Well, I went back to TRU today and snagged FFXII for $9.99. It wasn't in the bargain bin but it scans at that price. This was in San Mateo, CA (SF Bay Area)

I just recently picked up the following:

:psp: Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony $10.98
:ps2: Devil May Cry Anniversary Bundle $20.98 (Only one they had)
:ps2: Final Fantasy XII $9.98

The TRU in Dadeland, FL has at least 10 copies of FFXII if anyone is interested, plus they have some more Dugeon Siege for the PSP.

I also scanned :ds: Lunar Knights and it came up $9.98. I also saw the wireless device for pc's that shares the internet connection for the DS was on clearance for $27.98. Saw some other stuff but nothing too notable.

So according to my inside source, they are clearencing out a lot more games here possibly in the next week.

Now I don't know what or how or when so don't ask.

[quote name='garethcs'] I also scanned :ds: Lunar Knights and it came up $9.98.[/quote]
Damn I just picked up Lunar Knights at CC for $16.96. Guess I'll have to return it Monday and stop at TRU.

Anyone else find it for $9.98?

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']Damn I just picked up Lunar Knights at CC for $16.96. Guess I'll have to return it Monday and stop at TRU.

Anyone else find it for $9.98?[/quote]

I saw a few copies of it in the clearance bin at a TRU a couple of weeks back but I didn't check the price. However, I went back to that same TRU a couple of days ago and all copies were gone.

My store had what seemed like over 20 copies of Final Fantasy XII in stock, many of them on the shelf, many in a bin, and many behind the counter. Despite all of this, I just picked up one for a Christmas gift :)

[quote name='Rozz']My store had what seemed like over 20 copies of Final Fantasy XII in stock, many of them on the shelf, many in a bin, and many behind the counter. Despite all of this, I just picked up one for a Christmas gift :)[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking that every TRU got a stockpile of FFXIIs. I noticed that my store got a bunch in shortly before it dropped to 9.98

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']Damn I just picked up Lunar Knights at CC for $16.96. Guess I'll have to return it Monday and stop at TRU.

Anyone else find it for $9.98?[/quote]I heard Lunar Knight was horrible. Like just barely better than Dynasty Warriors Advance horrible.

[quote name='Wolfkin']I heard Lunar Knight was horrible. Like just barely better than Dynasty Warriors Advance horrible.[/QUOTE]
Most opinions seem to indicate that it's pretty great, but I can't say from experience. I bought a copy for myself, though, so we'll see.

[quote name='El Gray']Most opinions seem to indicate that it's pretty great, but I can't say from experience. I bought a copy for myself, though, so we'll see.[/quote]

Lunar Knights was my first DS game when I had it and I will say other than getting used to the controls you should enjoy this game, I would recommend it to anyone with a DS.

Anyone else find it for $9.98?[/quote]
2 weeks ago i found them for that price. return the CC haul if you found a copy, otherwise just hold onto it. its a good game.

anyone see a 360 wireless racing wheel on clearance? i saw one lying on the ground next to the clearance bin and didnt have anyone scan it, i was wondering how much they go for

Final Fantasy XII is heavily available. I wonder if it'll go straight down to $4.98 or if it'll make a stop at $7.98 or something like that first.

Either way I have a feeling I'll end up with a box full of FF XIIs in my closest for many many years :)

[quote name='Wolfkin']I heard Lunar Knight was horrible. Like just barely better than Dynasty Warriors Advance horrible.[/quote]
Based on reviews listed over at Metacritic, it looks like Lunar Knights is okay. It's Lunar: Dragon Song that got terrible reviews.

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet but TRU is running a 50% off clearance games $10 and under this week. This should knock all those $9.98 games down to $4.99. I saw it in their online ad.

bread's done
Back