PS2
Dora Journey to the Purple Planet 19.99

College Hoops 2K6 19.99
NBA 2K6 29.99
NHL 2K6 19.99

[quote name='soulwish2003']GameCube
Hello Kitty 14.98

I need to stop by and get this for my wife...[/QUOTE]

I waited too long for this game drop the price ...... it's beautiful graphic ;)

[quote name='benboxer']
GameCube
Hello Kitty 14.98
[/quote]

I have been waiting for this forever. Hello Kitty on rollerskates blasting aliens? How could it not be gaming gold?

[quote name='aaandrewww']If anyone gets an extra Hello Kitty I'd pay $20 via paypal for it. PM me.
I have been waiting for this forever. Hello Kitty on rollerskates blasting aliens? How could it not be gaming gold?[/quote]

Re: multiple Hello Kitty raves:

My Sarcasm RADAR is truly broken on this one.

[quote name='thorbahn3']Dig Dug looks like it's worth $9.99, anybody play it?[/QUOTE]
I got it at CC for like 7 bucks (after coupon) and it was crap. Really ruined all the classic memories I had of this series from the NES days. My advice: stay far, far away.

[quote name='Kerig']Re: multiple Hello Kitty raves:

My Sarcasm RADAR is truly broken on this one.[/quote]

mine too are they being sarcastic or not #-o

[quote name='wwfward']I saw Devil May Cry 3 for $20.00. I dont know if thats the average price though.[/QUOTE]
Devil May Cry 3 is now Greatest Hits.

I am 100% serious. My wife loves Hello Kitty.

I too pick up dig dug at the CC sale, and this game is the biggest piece of garbage. Do yourself a favor and don’t get this game.

[quote name='allyourblood']we're glad you get it, Amy.[/QUOTE]

hahaha this thread had me cracking up, this should be put under the comedy forums... :D

[quote name='allyourblood']we're glad you get it, Amy.[/quote]

LOL, damn you beat me to it, that joke made my day.

I was being truthful and a little bit sarcastic at the same time.

I have been waiting forever for it. I don't think it will be great, but I love quirky and oddball games, and this is definitely one of those. I would never, ever pay $30 for it, but $12 ($15 - $3 "would you like to take a SURVEY" coupon) was perfect.

From what I remember of IGN's review, they didn't hate it but they were kind of mystified by it -- the blasting alien part being incongruous with the Hello Kitty on rollerskates part. After that, I knew I had to have the game.

[quote name='blandstalker'] "would you like to take a SURVEY" coupon) was perfect.
[/quote]

survey coupon?:whistle2:s:shock:

[quote name='topnotch97']survey coupon?:whistle2:s:shock:[/quote]

I've gotten like four of these, two of them recently. Sometimes, after a purchase, you get a receipt, a gift receipt, and a coupon inviting you to take a survey. You call them or visit a webpage and answer a bunch of questions about your shopping experience, and you get $3 off any purchase at TRU.

The last one I got was when I made a return. I got a new return receipt and the survey coupon. I'm now tempted to randomly buy stuff and return it ;)

[quote name='blandstalker']I've gotten like four of these, two of them recently. Sometimes, after a purchase, you get a receipt, a gift receipt, and a coupon inviting you to take a survey. You call them or visit a webpage and answer a bunch of questions about your shopping experience, and you get $3 off any purchase at TRU.

The last one I got was when I made a return. I got a new return receipt and the survey coupon. I'm now tempted to randomly buy stuff and return it ;)[/QUOTE]

ah i get it. i thought it was an in-store survey thing. :lol:

bread's done
Back