Samurai Champloo PS2 $5.00
Ghost in the Shell SAC PSP $10

saw these but didnt buy

Tak for PS2 $5.00
Breakdown XBX $2.00
Final Fantasy IV GBA $16.96
Final Fantasy V GBA $16.96
Metal Slug 5 & 6 XBX $16.96

Looks like I'm going to have to pick up FFV. Is this the TRU in Times Square or was it in a borough like Brooklyn?

[quote name='Kendro']Looks like I'm going to have to pick up FFV. Is this the TRU in Times Square or was it in a borough like Brooklyn?[/quote]

this is the Paramus, NJ TRU.

Is there any chance this might be YMMV? I've been looking for a cheap price on FFV, but I don't have any TRU stores that are all that close, and calling the stores is useless... my closest TRU hires people who don't know how to answer the phone, let alone track down a price for me. But I'll make the drive tomorrow if anyone can confirm that the price is good chain-wide.

Perhaps I can finally pick up a copy of Tales of Legendia. My CC never had this game and I saw three copies of it at my local TRU a few weeks back. I hope this sale is chain-wide.

Are there any good coupons for TRU available right now?

Breakdown is a lost classic! Flawed, for sure--but definitely one of the XBOX's unsung gems.

And to think I paid $39 for Champloo in the B2G1 sale last year. Oh well.

I might have to pick up those FFs for the day when I finally lose it and decide to play through all the FF games. I never liked them that much but with all the retro releases I might have to do it....starting with the PSP FF I and II re-releases.

[quote name='Rockgamer']Wow, I'd get that Samurai Champloo game for only $5. Hopefully I can find a copy.[/quote]

I paid $20 for this and imo it was worth it at that price. If your a fan of the anime, its a no brainer. Just for the music its worth $5

And I need to pick up FFV asap!

[quote name='phear3d']I was at TRU today and grabbed these:

Samurai Champloo PS2 $5.00
Ghost in the Shell SAC PSP $10[/quote]
Got Champloo for $5 a month ago from TRU. I would've paid $20 for it, too, and I don't even watch the anime. It's just a pretty good game and the background music is cool if you like hip-hop beats.

Ghost in the Shell can be had for $5 after coupon at BB if you're unable find it at TRU.

[quote name='raplh_the_avatar']Tales of Legendia was one of the 9.98 games during the last TRU blowout. FFV is tempting now.[/quote]

So was Dot Hack GU Vol1., Metal Saga, and there was another game I cant remember now. They brought them back up at the same time. Weird.

[quote name='phear3d']So was Dot Hack GU Vol1., Metal Saga, and there was another game I cant remember now. They brought them back up at the same time. Weird.[/quote]

The others that I snagged were; Grandia III, Atelier Iris 2 & Steambot Chronicles

[quote name='raplh_the_avatar']Tales of Legendia was one of the 9.98 games during the last TRU blowout.[/QUOTE]
actually it was $19.99

Breakdown is the most immersive game i've ever played. If they'd only lowered the difficulty a little bit, it would've gone down as one of the best ever.

I stopped at TRU after work today but FFV was $29.99 there. :bs: I'm hoping they'll drop the price later this week.

I did pick up Ape Escape 3 for $5.58. It was stickered at $6.98 but they had a 20% off all games $10.00 or less deal going on. I don't know if this is YMMV... it may be worth looking into if anyone still wants to pick up Trace Memory or any of the other sub $10.00 games they have on clearance.

[quote name='raplh_the_avatar']The others that I snagged were; Grandia III, Atelier Iris 2 & Steambot Chronicles[/quote]

Was this today or at the last blowout sale?

FFV was $30 here at the Lewisville TX TRU. BUT, FFIV was marked down to $19.99. They had a 20% off sale for games under $10, but nothing great. :(

[quote name='JJSP']I've heard a lot about Breakdown from this site - is it BC?[/quote]

yeah it is...too bad I couldn't play more than a couple minutes of it. Man, last gen gfx can get ugly sometimes

Just thought I'd let everyone know that I picked up Tales of Legendia and Trace Memory today for $23.66 total with the $5 off TRU coupon. Nice deal! Woo!

My TRU here in Richmond got a shippers display ocheap games, similar to Best Buy and Kmart. Unfortunately 100% garbage in my opinion. Check it out though, other TRU stores may receive better assortments.

[quote name='briansraregames']Suikoden V was $27.98 as well[/quote]

I saw that. Is this a good price for this game? If it is I may go back and get a copy.

I saw 1 copy of Suikoden V left at my closest store :(

Don't want to buy it but it might not be there come next clearance round.

[quote name='LLeopardGGecko']I saw that. Is this a good price for this game? If it is I may go back and get a copy.[/quote]

Not really...it's not horrible, ebay prices were $35-$40 last time I checked.

[quote name='hhhdx4']I dont think ive ever been there, how far is it from the GSP?[/quote]

all that stuff should be gone now though im afraid. but its a few miles north of GSP on 17 to the right. its a good store but lately its bleh with all the crappy clearance games.

bread's done
Back