some tv choosing help

I dont own any of these TVs, but a friend owns a ProScan 42" and gaming on the PS3 looks pretty good. You might want to look on Amazon to see better reviews of each TV

I've only seen 1 of those tv's, the element. A lot of targets have that element tv you are looking at. One of my friends has that tv and picture quality doesn't look bad, but doesn't look that great either. It has similar imagine quality as your 60hz "cheaper" vizios at walmart.

I'm gonna say this anyway, but for the price all 3 of those tv's aren't bad buys. Granted someone will jump on and say they don't compare to some other brand. But that other brand tv is probably at least twice the price.

The biggest thing on picking a tv is what your gonna use it for. And if your someone that's gonna nit pick if you see a little motion blur from time to time. I wouldn't get any of those tv's. And make sure it has the amount of ports you need to hook stuff up. Some companies are getting cheap and only putting 1 or 2 hdmi inputs on the "cheaper" models.

Also if the tv you get is a piece of crap or you don't like it. Just return it at walmart. They take back anything.

bread's done
Back