Some Very Collectable Stuff Here! Free CAG Shipping >$30 Items (Updated May 11)

PittsburghAfterDark

CAGiversary!
I'm clearing out my gaming inventory including some of my very rare games for the PSone, PS2, Game Cube and Xbox. Titles and links to auctions listed below.

Please note, if you win one of these auctions and the purchase price is in excess of $30 I will ship free to U.S. CAG members. Include your CAG name in your payment email and simply pay the winning bid, no need to include shipping fees of included auction.

Auctions currently up for bids. Check back as this list will be growing and updated as auctions close and are added.

Arc the Lad Collection & Hardcover Working Designs Strategy Guide SOLD

Complete offline Final Fantasy Collection for PSone and PS2, strategy guides for Anthology, Chronicles and FF VIII SOLD

Intelligent Qube SOLD

Valkyrie Profile SOLD

Super Puzzle Fighter II Original Printing, non-GH packaging.

Street Fighter Collection PSone SOLD

Suikoden I-IV & Vandal Hearts SOLD

Disney DDR, Konamix, Original DDR & DDRMAX SOLD

Nippon Ichi RPG's: Disgaea, La Pucelle Tactics and Rhapsody SOLD

Complete Cube Zela Collection: Wind Waker, Ocarina of Time/Master Quest, Collector's Edition and Official Wind Waker Strategy Guide w/Poster SOLD

Baldur's Gate II: Dark Alliance (Xbox) SOLD

Ikaruga SOLD

Phantasy Star Online Collection (Game Cube): PSO Episodes I & II, PSO Episode III, ASCII keyboard controller, Nintendo broadband adapter, official strategy guides for both games and an official Nintendo 59 block memory card.

Resident Evil collection (Game Cube); Resident Evil (Original packaging), Resident Evil 0 (Original packaging), Resident Evil: Code Veronica, Resident Evil 4 (Original packaging), offical strategy guides for Resident Evil, Resident Evil 4 plus one Nintendo 59 block memory card.

Castlevania: SOTN & Chronicles (Lament of Innocence BONUS) SOLD

Star Ocean: Second Story & Star Ocean: Till the End of Time (Orignal packaging with cardboard box, not Greatest Hits)

Einhander & Thunder Force V SOLD

Konoa 1 & 2 SOLD

Vagrant Story & Strategy guide SOLD

Square Collection: Legend of Mana, Brave Fencer Musashi, Chrono Cross & Xenogears SOLD

Xbox system w/factory warranty, 40 games, Monster cables, 2 controllers, memory card & more.

Eternal Darkness with impossible to find "Tome of Eternal Darkness" promotional storage case. Leatherette bound with gold foii print.

Command and Conquer, Red Alert, Retaliation (PlayStation not-PC)

Silent Hill 1 & 3 PlayStation 1/2

Parappa the Rapper, Parappa the Rapper 2 and Um Jammer Lammy

Wild Arms 2 w/strategy guide and Wild Arms 3

Good luck bidding and thanks for checking out my auctions. Check back often as this list will be growing and I will keep board members up to date on what has sold and what is still up for bids.

Nice auctions...but you really shouldn't even bother with a BIN price if you start the auctions at $1. The chances of somebody buying it with the BIN before the first $1 bid comes and erases your BIN (and wastes the fee you paid to put it in) are very low. It's kind of a bad strategy. I usually either just start it at 0.99 or else put a high BIN with the regular bid just a couple of dollars lower.

Glad to see your on the Apple Bandwagon. But Apple is for the artsy liberals like myself, do I sense a change of heart?

(Also, I'm joking)

Your topic title is advertising a 'less than $30' free shipping deal. The alligator mouth always wants to eat the bigger number, remember? Mac users... :razz:

Also, I think you should put a $0.99 starting bid on everything instead of at your BIN price. If you put a reserve on it, you will still get the $2 back when the item sells. Someone said you'd lose money doing it that way, but you'd still only be spending $0.45 instead of $2.65.

Ummm, did you pay attention in fourth grade math?

4 < 5 means four is less than five.

7 > 3 means seven is greater than three.

< $30 means less than $30

> $30 means greater than $30

You're right though, "Windows users...." Jeez..

[quote name='rockhero']Ummm, did you pay attention in fourth grade math?

You're right though, "Windows users...." Jeez..[/QUOTE]

And there is no arguement about it. Rockhero > PittsburghAfterDark

[quote name='rockhero']Ummm, did you pay attention in fourth grade math?

You're right though, "Windows users...." Jeez..[/quote]

I seem to crash less and get less viruses than all the iMacs at school, and my mouse has FOUR buttons. :lol:

bread's done
Back