Somebody got a good deal on Disgaea...

Whoever sold Disgaea for $20 is nuts. If I had known about that, I would have jumped on it, then turned around and sold it for 40 :p

ARGH OMG I have been looking for a 20 dollar copy forever... I just can't bare to spend more then 25 on it considering it was 5 bucks at CC last year... OH MAN.

That $5 CC thing was a fluke. Some Circuit City bigwig probably said "Eh What the hell is a Disgaea? Nobody will want that crap, price it to 4.99 and get it out of here"

I bought Disgaea when it first came out for $55 and never regretted it.

[quote name='ZForce']That $5 CC thing was a fluke. Some Circuit City bigwig probably said "Eh What the hell is a Disgaea? Nobody will want that crap, price it to 4.99 and get it out of here"

I bought Disgaea when it first came out for $55 and never regretted it.[/QUOTE]

looks as though I will have to spend around that amount or 35+ to get it at this rate... I am gonna wait until november/december and try to snag a copy then at a local EB or gamestop. With the trading frenzy going on to get money for the xbox360 or PS3 maybe someone will trade it in.

I spent $39(tax included) at the local mom-n-pop (in this case grandma-n-grandpop) video game store.

Lucky, lucky guy, whoever that was.

[quote name='ZForce']Whoever sold Disgaea for $20 is nuts. If I had known about that, I would have jumped on it, then turned around and sold it for 40 :p[/QUOTE]

I bet that's what the guy who just bought it is going to do, if you look at his feedback it looks like he sells a lot of video games.

The guy that sold that probably got it at the CC $5 sale and is thinking to himself "Ha! I quadrupled my money! Stupid Ebay buyers!" ;)

not to rub it in... but bein' associated with AAFES (military exchange) i picked Disgaea up for $12.95... i had no idea people were searchin' high and low for this game.

[quote name='b3b0p']I've got a bounty of $75 for Disgaea. However, it has to be brand new and factory sealed.[/QUOTE]

Good luck with that. I sold an used one for $69.99. Sealed goes for over $100.

I spent $20 for Disgaea new, got it like 4 days before the CC sale last summer, though my CC didn't have Disgaea at all, so its not like I could've gotten it cheaper.

I got my copy during the CC sale, though I traded for it here, with one of the nicest people ever. Traded a sealed GCN Ikaruga for it.
Opened the game, and have been enjoying playing it ever since. :D

I made out like a bandit at that sale, spent about $80 (at the time, that was about an entire paycheck of mine) in $5 games. Came out with gems like Gitaroo Man, Disgaea, Marvel vs Capcom 2 (xbox) and Pikmin, among others. My collection owes a lot to July 4, '04. ;)

bread's done
Back