Somebody had a bad honeymoon

[quote name='TurkeyOnRye']Meh... I've had worse head injuries.

I was kinda hoping a ninja would pop in somewhere in the video....[/QUOTE]

... Or Gene Snitsky. :lol:

[quote name='smalien1']10 stiches and he can't go on a honeymoon?
pussy[/QUOTE]

I think that might've had more to do with the concussion...

but seriously, what a moron. "Yay! I got married! Now I'm going to run headlong into a door and knock myself out!"

Wait... maybe that was the plan...

He should've thrown a band-aid on it, jumped in the limo, banged his wife, jumped on his flight to the Bahamas(or whatever shitty tourist trap they were headed to), and THEN had that shit stiched up. That would've left a nice scar and a decent story to explain why the kids are retarded.

[quote name='DuelLadyS']I think that might've had more to do with the concussion...

but seriously, what a moron. "Yay! I got married! Now I'm going to run headlong into a door and knock myself out!"

Wait... maybe that was the plan...[/QUOTE]

Correct, he realized what he had gotten himself into and wanted to put himself out of his impending misery.

[quote name='smalien1']10 stiches and he can't go on a honeymoon?
pussy[/QUOTE]

QFT but then I think who has weddings like that. I have never know anyone to have a movie wedding you know the whole white dress and 5 bridesmaid etc.

[quote name='Graystone']QFT but then I think who has weddings like that. I have never know anyone to have a movie wedding you know the whole white dress and 5 bridesmaid etc.[/QUOTE]

I've been to a couple...

bread's done
Back